The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Straight from the comic book.

spider-man-infinity-gauntlet-122451.jpg

tumblr_p7bqab3i7a1v2lbnko7_1280.gif

Spider-Man so underrated. 99% of da villains Spider-Man goes against are waaay more powerful n he still fearless. I see why kids take to him n his character.

Top 5 hero

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Yeah i already prepared to pour one out for Loki, but realistically it could also be Hiemdall. None of Thors Characters will really serve any purpose after this film.
Also Sebastian Stan's 9 picture deal makes it pretty obvious that he'll be replacing Cap, so that dude will die at some point too.
But these are all expiring contract people who are obvious. I heard we may have one curveball and kill off and character who hasn't completed their trilogy yet.
Obviously the easiest way to do that would be to kill off Gamorra's sister.
So that's My prediction. Nebula, Loki, and Captain America kick the bucket. I don't think more than three will die because too many death scenes will drag the movie down and make it depressing.

Valkyrie never mentioned so she prolly gettin clapped up too

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
there's already a spoiler thread?...advanced screenings happened already?

No the advanced screening is next Monday but 20-30 minutes of footage has been screened and there's a few spoilers floating around.

Nothing major yet, mostly it's confirmation for theories we had from the first two trailers.

The spoiler thread was made in advance because Jax is going to be handling spoilers solo until Thursday night. I got tickets for the first showing on the first day and am gonna be ghost from this thread starting next week, until after the movie.

Fred.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
When the Russos said nobody has seen the movie yet I thought they were bullshytting....but I just seen an interview from their press tour and they said they handed the movie over to the editor right before they got on the plane for the press tour....which means last week the movie wasn't even edited yet. :gucci:

Fred.
No way this is real. You can't edit a movie in a week and have it ready for release.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Armin, I had to stop following him. He makes videos about fukkin' gossip that's so insane it can't possibly be true. But he treats it like it's a news report. lol

Man....You see the title of his vids and go :gladbron::ohhh:

But once you actually click on one

He's a real horses azz