The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Even tho Iron-Man is till maskless, at least Spidey has his mask on.
the-black-order-looms-over-this-awesome-concept-art-for-avengers-infinity-war-8.jpg

I'm getting a t-shirt made with that image and wear it to the premiere

edit: This one has everybody masked up
Road-to-Infinity-War-Art-Cropped.jpeg

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
What do you know about the movie rn besides there's a big fight in Wakanda w/ BP's army and Avengers, a few of them are on some alien planet, and Loki gives Thanos the cube??? They're showing a lot of small glimpses but you still have no idea what's gonna happen in the movie
I don't know because I haven't watched any of the tv spots. But if I thought in depth about it I'm sure I could. Besides you realize knowing the arcs of a movie isn't the only things that can get spoiled. Little interactions and details are important to a movie as well and I don't want to be spoiled on those either. So I don't know why y'all keep saying this at all in here.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you know about the movie rn besides there's a big fight in Wakanda w/ BP's army and Avengers, a few of them are on some alien planet, and Loki gives Thanos the cube??? They're showing a lot of small glimpses but you still have no idea what's gonna happen in the movie
Also let’s point out the fact that most these trailers are montages of the same scenes.. some just extended versions

I remember when the Civil War trailer was out, Spider-Man wasn’t in the shot of Iron Man’s team but he was in that scene during the movie

We don’t even know if there’s more heroes in Wakanda... we don’t know how Thanos gets from stone to stone..... the only GOTG member in action shots in the trailers is Star Lord.... there’s no footage of Thor fighting being shown... there’s barely any Black Order footage... still no Hawkeye footage... no footage of Vision defending himself

I think they’ve done a good job not spoiling stuff in the trailers yet teasing what’s to come... the Loki / tesserect stuff was obvious from Ragnarok and the after credits and they needed this Wakanda trailer to bring in all these black excellence ppl who supported BP

I don't know because I haven't watched any of the tv spots. But if I thought in depth about it I'm sure I could. Besides you realize knowing the arcs of a movie isn't the only things that can get spoiled. Little interactions and details are important to a movie as well and I don't want to be spoiled on those either. So I don't know why y'all keep saying this at all in here.

I’m sure there are tons of character interactions saved for the movie.... likefor instance the trailers have only shown Thanos himself fighting 2 ppl

I have no clue what Thanos vs Hulk is gonna look like or what it’s gonna look like with Spidey and Thor or Hulk on screen together

The trailers gotta show somethin to get ppl in the movie tho

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Well I haven't read any spoilers but two things I know/understand is that 1.) the Russos at one point described this film as a heist movie... and 2.) Thanos doesn't have any interest in invading Wakanda/Earth anymore than he has in a home invasion of the sanctum sanatorium where Dr. Strange lives, he's just going to wherever the stones are.

If or once Vision is snatched, the invasion is dead and Thanos can teleport outta there... but the heroes still lose bc half the universe step closer to destroyed reasons.

At least that's my interpretation
I mean just because he has no interest in doing it doesn't mean he won't. You realize this Thanos has tried to invade before...right? What difference is it now?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I mean just because he has no interest in doing it doesn't mean he won't. You realize this Thanos has tried to invade before...right? What difference is it now?
Well the difference is if the invasion is suddenly going to stop like you hypothesized, Marvel already has a built in excuse to go that route, as explained.

Now if they want Thanos to destroy everything and snap his fingers as the cliffhanger (or whatever), they can do that too. Point is they have their bases covered either way if or when he gets the stone.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Even tho Iron-Man is till maskless, at least Spidey has his mask on.
the-black-order-looms-over-this-awesome-concept-art-for-avengers-infinity-war-8.jpg

I'm getting a t-shirt made with that image and wear it to the premire

I admire your dedication bruh but I'm about the simple clean look. Just rocking the Marvel logo tee.