The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When the helacarrier targeted people all the names that flashed on the screen. Someone took the time to freeze the frame and list everyone. The list is in the Captain America Winter Soldier thread I believe.

This list? Because I don't see any of those people.

iGCqLFG.png

cesuZQU.png

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only name I recognize is Maria Hill :whoo:

And Anthony Stark.

I think cats are getting confused with the random list Stan Sitwell blurted out (where he said Banner, Strange, then a bunch of random people) and thinking there's another list somewhere with more MCU characters on it. Because I never heard of any of those people mentioned in relation to "TWS". Unless there's a second Project Insight screen cap I'm missing.

Fred.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably because Scarlett Johansson negotiated higher billing on posters for Infinity War. Top placement on official posters are usually negotiated by the big stars when they ink their deals. If I recall correctly, Scarlett Johannson cut the second highest deal for Age of Ultron, without even having her own solo movie, so I'm sure she cut something similar for Infinity War, including having a higher bill placement on official advertisement than Chadwick and everyone else without a phase 1 movie. Black Panther hadn't released yet when those deals were made:manny:

Damn, I didn't even know you could do that. :dahell:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
People can die in IW and be in avengers 4 are y’all that obtuse? Thanos is gonna reshape the uni so those he killed will be brought back with a new life hence those leaked A4 pics with stark n shyt. Antman will be focal in the restoring since in his sequel they explore dimensions more like the microverse (maybe strange as well being versed in the shyt too idk).

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People can die in IW and be in avengers 4 are y’all that obtuse? Thanos is gonna reshape the uni so those he killed will be brought back with a new life hence those leaked A4 pics with stark n shyt. Antman will be focal in the restoring since in his sequel they explore dimensions more like the microverse (maybe strange as well being versed in the shyt too idk).

Gotta agree with this. Dr. Strange died like 15x in his own movie, so there's already a precedent for it.

If people die, and stay dead....that will most likely happen in the next movie. A few people will die in this movie, though. That's almost guaranteed.

I'm noticing some inconsistencies in the trailers so it's possible they're already hinting at time loops.

Because when you see Parker put on his "street clothes" version of the Spidey suit, he's headed to that space donut looking thing.

Then in another TV spot, you see him take off his mask, and he's on the donut, fully suited up in the regular Spider-Man suit.

Then in another trailer, you see him on the donut with the Iron Spider suit on.

So either three scenes are identical or something else is going on.

Fred.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Realllllllllllly wish I didn't know RDJ on set for A4 was leaked.

Please refrain from talking openly about what is seen on the set of A4 guys thanks :snoop:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
People can die in IW and be in avengers 4 are y’all that obtuse? Thanos is gonna reshape the uni so those he killed will be brought back with a new life hence those leaked A4 pics. A will be focal in the restoring since in his sequel they explore dimensions more like the microverse (maybe strange as well being versed in the shyt too idk).
Link those pics of the spoiler :feedme: