The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I'm going to wait for a better more reputable source for the voice casting.
yeah, think this may have been bs. only reason i really believed it is bc without even knowing the character i felt like Bill Nighy was pitch perfect

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Mark Hamill told the guardians of the Galaxy director on Twitter to hit him up for gotg3. They are neighbors. Thats weird that he would act like that if he is already in the mcu as a character especially a movie so top secret they moved it up a week to avoid spoilers and leaks like this.:jbhmm:
We will eventually have confirmed facts.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
avengers-black-order-1.jpg

avengers-infinity-war-poster-displays-the-films-villains-a.jpg

Corvus Glaive

Voiced by seasoned voice-actor Mark Hammill, Corvus Glaive is the general of Thanos’ armies, and wields a pike that makes him immortal, and can penetrate through any surface or object.

avengers-infinity-war-poster-displays-the-films-villains-b.jpg

Proxima Midnight
Voiced by the Whoopi Goldberg, Proxima Midnight is the wife of Corvus, she carries a spear-like weapon that Thanos forged from a star.

avengers-infinity-war-poster-displays-the-films-villains-c.jpg

Ebony Maw
Ebony Maw has a genius-level intellect strategist mind-manipulator voiced by Bill Nighy.

avengers-infinity-war-poster-displays-the-films-villains-d.jpg

Cull Obsidian
A horn-toothed, hulk-sized brute voiced by none other than Vin Diesel.

Ki5nOax.png
You a comic reader breh??? I was watching videos & when the hell were the Black Order Thanos kids??? They made their debut helping him hunt his kids down because him creating life betrayed Mistress Death & Thane was the last one & ran off with Ebony Maw.. I own the books, they do a retcon I missed???

There's also a 5th member that I guess ain't in the movie...

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a comic reader breh??? I was watching videos & when the hell were the Black Order Thanos kids??? They made their debut helping him hunt his kids down because him creating life betrayed Mistress Death & Thane was the last one & ran off with Ebony Maw.. I own the books, they do a retcon I missed???

There's also a 5th member that I guess ain't in the movie...
Yes, they changed the name for the movie. And sadly there is no sign of Supergiant.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Avengers: Infinity War' Promo Art May Reveal Who Holds the Soul Stone

Fans have been wondering about the last missing Infinity Stone for some time now, and we're likely to find out when Avengers: Infinity War hits theaters in April — unless this new piece of promo art just spoiled it.

The new piece shows the six different Infinity Stones and a hero whom they each correlate to, and the Avenger with the Soul Stone is surprising.

z1e2vwj3smj01.jpg

Iron Man being with the Soul Stone is surprising, though we don't know the context of this tidbit at this time. Of course, Tony Stark is the biggest character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so leaving him off a piece of art for the biggest film in the franchise would be a dubious choice.

But the other characters all coincide with the films where the individual Stones first debuted. The Tesseract was in Captain America: The First Avengers, the Orb was in Guardians Of The Galaxy, the Aether was in Thor: The Dark World, the Mind Stone was obtained by the Vision in Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Doctor Strange revealed the Eye of Agamotto was actually the Time Stone.

It's unlikely that Stark has been sitting on the Soul Stone this entire time, but he could get his hands on it in Avengers: Infinity War in an attempt to keep it from Thanos.
Many fans speculated the Soul Stone would appear in Thor: Ragnarok or Black Panther, and some were mildly disappointed when it didn't show up.

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler gave his reasoning for the omission, saying it would have been too much for the film that already had its own powerful artifact in Wakanda's source of Vibranium.

"I love the Infinity Stones as much as any comic book fan, it’s just Wakanda already has its thing, which is Vibranium," Coogler told IGN. "For us, that was special enough, so to throw in something like another special thing didn’t feel right. It felt like we should stick with our one MacGuffin for the country and explore that, let that be the important thing because, frankly we didn’t need to have another piece like that. [Marvel Studios] never really was interested in putting a stone in there, either."

If the Soul Stone doesn't show up in Avengers: Infinity War, there's a chance that it pops up in the past — in the '90s-set Captain Marvel.

Avengers: Infinity War premieres in theaters on April 27th.

cO044de.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
'Avengers: Infinity War' Promo Art May Reveal Who Holds the Soul Stone

Fans have been wondering about the last missing Infinity Stone for some time now, and we're likely to find out when Avengers: Infinity War hits theaters in April — unless this new piece of promo art just spoiled it.

The new piece shows the six different Infinity Stones and a hero whom they each correlate to, and the Avenger with the Soul Stone is surprising.

z1e2vwj3smj01.jpg

Iron Man being with the Soul Stone is surprising, though we don't know the context of this tidbit at this time. Of course, Tony Stark is the biggest character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so leaving him off a piece of art for the biggest film in the franchise would be a dubious choice.

But the other characters all coincide with the films where the individual Stones first debuted. The Tesseract was in Captain America: The First Avengers, the Orb was in Guardians Of The Galaxy, the Aether was in Thor: The Dark World, the Mind Stone was obtained by the Vision in Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Doctor Strange revealed the Eye of Agamotto was actually the Time Stone.

It's unlikely that Stark has been sitting on the Soul Stone this entire time, but he could get his hands on it in Avengers: Infinity War in an attempt to keep it from Thanos.
Many fans speculated the Soul Stone would appear in Thor: Ragnarok or Black Panther, and some were mildly disappointed when it didn't show up.

Black Panther director Ryan Coogler gave his reasoning for the omission, saying it would have been too much for the film that already had its own powerful artifact in Wakanda's source of Vibranium.

"I love the Infinity Stones as much as any comic book fan, it’s just Wakanda already has its thing, which is Vibranium," Coogler told IGN. "For us, that was special enough, so to throw in something like another special thing didn’t feel right. It felt like we should stick with our one MacGuffin for the country and explore that, let that be the important thing because, frankly we didn’t need to have another piece like that. [Marvel Studios] never really was interested in putting a stone in there, either."

If the Soul Stone doesn't show up in Avengers: Infinity War, there's a chance that it pops up in the past — in the '90s-set Captain Marvel.

Avengers: Infinity War premieres in theaters on April 27th.

cO044de.jpg

:francis: Gotdamn it why did I click.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Yes, they changed the name for the movie. And sadly there is no sign of Supergiant.
Thanks, these comment sections on these interwebs had me confused if they were saying cause the movie said it or if they just didn't know characters...

Like when dude got all suited up to see Black Panther & thought it was really about the Black Panthers :mjlol:...