The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Here’s the compromise!

Kill them in A3

Bring that back in A4

:whoa:at the end

Boom everyone gets what they want!! :hubie:

Imagine doing or finally able to bring “House of M” to the big screen but Wanda and Quicksilver are dead:mjlol:

Martha
Lol @ House of M. Kill them The remaining Avengers will soldier on. Pass the cap mantle to Bucky etc..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Here’s the compromise!

Kill them in A3

Bring that back in A4

:whoa:at the end

Boom everyone gets what they want!! :hubie:

Imagine doing or finally able to bring “House of M” to the big screen but Wanda and Quicksilver are dead:mjlol:

Martha

I think a couple people will die in 1 and then a bunch of people will die in 2. I doubt they'll kill them in 1 then bring them back in 2 because like I said most of the OG MCU actors don't have contracts past 2. I'm sure they'll return at some point but it'll probably be a while.

Regardless, by that point the X-Men, Doom, etc. will all be in the mix in some capacity so losing the OGs won't matter as much.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I see how yall feel
VAhTWJp_zpsidwwqpfo.png

dMgsn3U_zpsjvggoae0.png
full

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling this is gonna take a big step down in terms of critical response. I know, it doesn't matter, etc, but Ragnarok and BP are so highly regarded, i think IW is gonna rock a 70% or something... which is obviously still good, but not Marvel good. Thanos basically has to be Darth Vader or better at this point to a lot of people, so they're gonna nitpick the shyt out of him

let's see how that prediction does in a few months

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Cap surviving. Chris re-uped with the mouse.
Tony finna get the axe. RDJ cost too much. Plus RDJ started this shyt, he needs to get a good farewell.
I think Black Widow survives for obvious reasons, possible movie. Why kill her off?
Hulk/Banner? Who knows.
Thor I think survives, but is in a limited role in the future.
Loki dead.
Hawkeye? who knows, maybe gets axed in A4.
Vision dead, Wanda makes it, I think this is a big deal in the movie.
Drax for some reason I see getting axed by Thanos within the first 45 mins of IW.
Falcon and War Machine make it.
Bucky I can see getting axed.

Strange/Wong
T'Challa/Shuri
Spidey
Ant-man/Wasp
Captain Marvel

All good.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Im ready for the future of MCU to be in the hands of THE PANTHER:ufdup:

Besides if Captain America dies they’ve already got TWO in canon replacements on deck. Robert Downey ain’t getting no younger so a reboot of Iron Man has to be in the cards somewhere. Thor has the weakest trilogy out of the big three and his comedic relief type characterization is easily replaceable by Star Lord. Hawkeye hasn’t been interesting since Age Of Ultron. Really any of them could die and the MCU would be just fine.
It's interesting because Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel seem like their next "big 3" in a sense, not really counting antman and with spider-man being shared rights. T'Challa lowkey seems groomed to take the Tony Stark role, esp with how his film is tracking. DS was a success and will clearly be a major player. And so it'll come down in part to what this CM movie is looking like, given how she's been hyped up.

If they can get comparable or better box office returns with this new big 3 as they did with their past trio, then they're pretty much playing with house money with however they choose to mix and mash the rest of their characters.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's interesting because Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel seem like their next "big 3" in a sense, not really counting antman and with spider-man being shared rights. T'Challa lowkey seems groomed to take the Tony Stark role, esp with how his film is tracking. DS was a success and will clearly be a major player. And so it'll come down in part to what this CM movie is looking like, given how she's been hyped up.

If they can get comparable or better box office returns with this new big 3 as they did with their past trio, then they're pretty much playing with house money with however they choose to mix and mash the rest of their characters.

I would literally laugh my ass off if Fiegie annouces a Ms Marvel or Squirrel girl movie... even a team up of those 2 and it does $115M opening weekend and finishes at $733M

:russ:

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they should kill Gamora. be real, that character has done nothing in her 2 movies. she hasn't bee the highlight of a single scene. Nebula also. there are plenty more female heroes coming and what better way to make Thanos the ultimate villain than to kill his 2 daughters?

... that being said, there's like 0 chance Gamora dies and probably like a 50% chance Nebula does.