The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn

Come on man its a celebration..Be Merry.

tenor.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

:ohhh: @Mic-Nificent what is that on Cap's arms? Looks like Wakanda tech. The kind Shuri makes....more evidence this dude has been hanging out in Wakanda. How would Cap get his hands on that? Unless Shuri made all the other Avengers friendship bracelets too :pachaha: Seriously, it can go either way. You may be right, but I'm just saying don't rule out the possibility.
lookin at this gif with

playing in my head.
:NOREmarvelhat:

i dont know what it is, but whenever i see someone running in slow motion i think of this song.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It already has a million likes on YouTube :damn::damn::damn:

The age of ultron teaser only has 529k:damn:

Three different Justice League trailers only has like 700k likes combined:bryan:

Jurassic World trailer only had 300k likes

The Last Jedi trailer only has 700k likes:damn:

Over a million likes in 4 hours:dahell::damn:

They've been waiting for this ever since the comic-con teaser...Justice League stood no chance fam...:wow:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Cap doesn’t have his shield throughout any of this trailer

Either he gets it broken earlier on in NYC and BP has another one made for him of real vibrainium

Or he goes in for Bucky, gets captured and it’s taken away and they end up getting him a new improved one by the end of the movie.

My bet is it gets shattered by thanos, kind of sticking to the comic methos as well as Tony’s dream

I don't understand the capturing part. Who's capturing him? The Wakandians?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"there's no casual movie goers when it comes to a mcu film" what? you have no idea what you're talking about. i grew up reading these comics and i'm invested in the MCU but even I have movies i skipped (Doctor Strange) and i only peeped Guardian vol. 2 way after it was out, so if me, someone that followed these stories in comics growing up and consider myself invested in their cinematic universe can skip movies, you think that someone without these qualifiers wouldn't? there are countless number of people that are casual when it comes to these movies "oh look, a spider-man movie, that could be fun" and then be like "i'm not really sure about this thor guy, i'm not gonna watch this one", and that is without considering how many people just pop in to watch a movie based on hype/peer pressure and pop culture alone

this is not a TEASER trailer. the marvel channel lists it as OFFICIAL TRAILER. get that reading comprehension up and stop spouting cliche "this trailer shows too much" criticisms when its not applicable

tumblr_p06sh9BcLk1wtb7dro1_540.gif

And official Trailer where it spoils Thanos having two of the rings in that gif. Okay..... show the entire movie. Apparently y'all do not care.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Cap doesn’t have his shield throughout any of this trailer

Either he gets it broken earlier on in NYC and BP has another one made for him of real vibrainium

Or he goes in for Bucky, gets captured and it’s taken away and they end up getting him a new improved one by the end of the movie.

My bet is it gets shattered by thanos, kind of sticking to the comic methos as well as Tony’s dream
U my guy but u be sounding ignorant have u seen the past films? cap gave up the shield in civil war, in this trailer bp says for someone to get cap a shield hence those dual bp styled one he has. Why wld he get captured when bp and them alredy let him n Bucky in wakanda at the end of civil war the wakandians know Bucky is there cuz he’s frozen, Steve most likely left with the other avengers that were on his team and they been doin covert shyt hence all their new looks. The harboring of Bucky will be brought up in bp by either m’baku or killmonger when stating their ideology against t’challa. Tony has caps shield and will give it to him when they see each other. Yes thanos will break the shield it has to happen.