Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
T80RSws.gif

This gif is gonna get so much burn. :laff: :laff: :laff:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It was good having Nyssa back in Starling. Katrina Law really brings an intensity to the role, along with being sexy as hell. :takedat:
I have to agree I was a bit :patrice:by the reveal of the actor playing Ra's at the end there, but hopefully he proves himself worthy. Malcolm's explanation as to why he might have taken out Sara certainly makes sense. Malcolm's nickname of The Magician certainly makes sense, dude is real good at disappearing :skip:.

Oliver trying to protect him though in Starling City against the League :ufdup:. We saw how Roy got handled, better call up Barry for some backup.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Katrina Law is all that is good and right with the world.:blessed:

Malcolm Merlin is cool as fukk even if he is a crazy mass murderer.

I was perfectly willing to give Matt Nable the benefit of the doubt when I heard he was cast as Ras Al Ghul and I concede that he was only on screen for a few minutes but I don't like his casting at all and it is probably the first casting fail for this show's history.
He looks like a sad hobo not Batman's greatest enemy.
:scust:
They need to cut their losses and do a quick re-cast as soon as possible. Give Pedro Pascal or Oded Fehr a call because I can't take Nable seriously at all.
Hell, this shows casting department loves the fukk out of Spartacus, why not cast John Hannah? Or the guy who played Crassus?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It was good having Nyssa back in Starling. Katrina Law really brings an intensity to the role, along with being sexy as hell. :takedat:
I have to agree I was a bit :patrice:by the reveal of the actor playing Ra's at the end there, but hopefully he proves himself worthy. Malcolm's explanation as to why he might have taken out Sara certainly makes sense. Malcolm's nickname of The Magician certainly makes sense, dude is real good at disappearing :skip:.

Oliver trying to protect him though in Starling City against the League :ufdup:. We saw how Roy got handled, better call up Barry for some backup.

If they called in Barry he would basically destroy the entire league in seconds

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't make sense what Nyssa does to me:ohlawd: And, I'm a straight chick:mindblown: Whatever she uttered at Sarah's headstone:rip: was the most beautiful sensuous thing I've seen:wow: Katrina Law is drop dead gorgeous:damn:, and she's a badass combat sword-swinger:banderas: Merylin swerves around Starling:jawalrus:, and swag all in Oli's grill:yayo: You throw warning shots to Ra's Al Ghul:ufdup:, but you're the vigilante that doesn't kill:what: How do you plan to defeat your foes:patrice: By reciting a moral compass:snooze: everytime your existence is in danger:lupe:...good luck with that, breh:huhldup: Thea knows Roy work with the Arrow:dahell:, but doesn't know he's her brother:usure: Dig-L regulated to being the poor man's Felicity:mjlol: DT. Lance leaving phones messages to a ghost:to: If Laurel don't go and sit her apple face down somewhere:stopitslime: Amanda Waller in the building: BLACKEXCELLENCE:ahh:

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't make sense what Nyssa does to me:ohlawd: And, I'm a straight chick:mindblown: Whatever she uttered at Sarah's headstone:rip: was the most beautiful sensuous thing I've seen in recent:wow: That actress is drop dead gorgeous:lawd:, and she's a badass combat sword-swinging fighter:banderas: Merylin swerves magically all over Starling:jawalrus:, and swags all in your grill:yayo: Throw warning shots towards Ra's Al Ghul:ufdup:, but you're the vigilante that doesn't kill:what: How do you plan to defeat your foes:patrice: By reciting a moral compass:snooze: everytime your existence is in danger:lupe:...good luck with that. breh:huhldup: Thea knows Roy work with the Arrow:dahell:, but doesn't know he's her brother:usure: Dig-L regulated to being the poor man's Felicity:mjlol: Det. Lance leaving phones messages to a ghost:to: And, if Laurel doesn't go sit her apple face down somewhere:stopitslime:
I think Thea do knows, but doesn't want Ollie know that she knew. Also, she learned about Roy working with the Arrow at the end of last season which is the reason she left.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Why is Ollie protecting Merlyn :dwillhuh:

thinking back on the ep this guy has gone soft, you forgotten the work he gave you in season 1 :skip:, and hes the reason your best friend died :upsetfavre: