TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yup :banderas:

you can really tell that the creators of Flash and Arrow are huge fans of Spartacus
they've only casted like half of the main cast from the show.

Felicity saving Ollie was lame, i know that Ray flew his suit great right off the bat but felicity skimmed the water and then caught Olliver like she was Willie Mays.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yea now that I think about it if you took my wife hostage and threatened my new born baby's safety you'd get fukked up on sight too. No words just hands.
shyt is bigger than that. have your wife fake kidnapped or death for you and your family? shyt ain't a hard choice. diggle was caught in his feelings acting like a hoe.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt is bigger than that. have your wife fake kidnapped or death for you and your family? shyt ain't a hard choice. diggle was caught in his feelings acting like a hoe.

i get why he mad but he risked it all to save everybody from certain death too many peeps in the circle would of fukked up the plan simple as that

me bad temporary calm down assess the situation and move on and be bro's again simple as that

Daps
they've only casted like half of the main cast from the show.

Felicity saving Ollie was lame, i know that Ray flew his suit great right off the bat but felicity skimmed the water and then caught Olliver like she was Willie Mays.

You can also tell that they don't really like New Spartacus

out of all the characters cast, he's had the less screentime :pachaha:

if only the OG Spartacus was still here.... :mjcry:

they probably would have cast him as Oliver Queen

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Flash has much better actors

Jesse l martin played a cop on law and order for more than a decade

Compared to the cop on arrow

Grant gaustin was on glee

Dude who plays wells kills it

Plus dudes like mark Hamil, Michael Schofield

Even dude who plays Cisco

Compared to arrow, only dude who plays rhas, Nyssa and Ollie are decent.

breh this season has been horrible. And its been horrible mainly because of the cast.

Look at the actors on flash then look at the ones on arrow :scust:

for crying out loud flash has Jesse L Martin, Victor Garber, michael scoffield.

arrow has :scust:

id love for flash to go back in time today on arrow an arrow ends like ollie back on the island or something

Reboot :blessed:

@prophecypro @Jello Biafra Ain't this similar to TVD & "The Originals"? Where a big part of "The Originals" being a way better show than the last few seasons of TVD is because "The Originals" has better actors than TVD?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@prophecypro @Jello Biafra Ain't this similar to TVD & "The Originals"? Where a big part of "The Originals" being a way better show than the last few seasons of TVD is because "The Originals" has better actors than TVD?

I think CW shows are predicated entirely on writing and directing and how well or dumbed down they want their actors to be honestly, so I dont even know if its a case of better actors, they're all equal and their resumes are about the same. If you write an actor with some good characterization and lines that lends to their strengths they work well (Compare Durance and Rosenbaum outside of Smallville to what they got on the show) and if you write them in a rut of the same repeated storylines you cant really give better peformance (Kate Cassidy on Arrow the first couple of seasons compared to her on SPN)

I think both Arrow and TVD have kind of devolved into shipper pandering, heavy borrowing of cliches of their genres and kind of repeating traits of CW shows. Both Originals and Flash are still new shows, so they just feel fresh with new characters and new developments and relationships to explore. I personally think both spin offs are decent but arent that amazing because I kind of see where they're going to go in a season or two anyway just because you know how these sort of genre shows work on that network (Like Wells plan was known to us in the pilot of Flash which made the fact that the others had to figure out all season seem a little bit of a drag, or the Hayley pregancy story)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
yall heard that rumor about maybe diggle full name is john diggle stewart :ohhh: its a stretch but i'd fuk with it even tho arrow doesnt do the "special powers" thing
I dunno, Flash threw out a easter egg about a missing pilot from Ferris Air. which i believe is the same company Hal Jordan works for.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In what universe you're married to fine-ass-Nyssa, but ride off in the sunset with Felicity:stopitslime:

...whoever's responsible for this farce of a season needs the bushes, pleihboi:birdman:

You could see/hear in Guggenheim; when he was coppin pleas at the end, that Arrow turned into Larry Holmes Garden:francis:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
In what universe your married to fine-ass-Nyssa, but you ride off in the sunset with Felicity:stopitslime:

...whoever's responsible for this farce of a season needs the bushes, pleihboi:birdman:

You could see/hear in Guggenheim; when he was coppin pleas at the end, that Arrow turned into Larry Holmes:francis:
I like how everybody liked Felicity until they actually gave her a something to do, now you see those SAME people saying how much they hate her, and the same thing happened to laurel (although she kinda of deserve it), it reminds me of how peole love their favorite musician, up until they sell millions of records, then they "sold out" or gone "comercial.. People just hate that position they are in...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
To the "Arrow fell right the fukk off, this show is terrible now" crowd...

I'll see yall back here in the fall :lolbron:
I swear I dont see this "dramatic" Fall off, or drop in quality, I think LIKT EVERTYHING else, people that talk about shows or movies on the internet everyweek, are way too critical..

Am I the only one that is happy if a show just maintains a level of consistency, instead of expecting to blown away every season?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I swear I dont see this "dramatic" Fall off, or drop in quality, I think LIKT EVERTYHING else, people that talk about shows or movies on the internet everyweek, are way too critical..

Am I the only one that is happy if a show just maintains a level of consistency, instead of expecting to blown away every season?
Agreed.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: I just saw that IGN gave the season finale a 6.1 out of 10. Reading the live posts in this thread when I watch the season finale later tonight, is gonna be interesting.