The OFFICIAL 2016 TLR POTY Thread

Who Should Be The 2016 TLR Poster of the Year?

• malcolmxxx_45

Votes: 154 40.8%
  • DrX

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • BmoreGorilla

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • Big Daddy

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • BlackPearl

Votes: 93 24.7%
  • Poitier

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • wickedsm

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Kotal Kahn

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Phoenix_Knightly23

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • ridedolo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Booksnrain

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • The HONORABLE SKJ

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • The BasedFather

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • YaThreadFloppedB!

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • BocaRear

Votes: 5 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Lots of good candidates but I'm gonna have to go with @Big Daddy . He had an mvp type of year. While the fukkery of @YaThreadFloppedB! Is impressive and there were plenty of worthy candidates, I think big daddy worked hard this season. Not to take away from none of the other contestants either. Big daddy gave us the nail fukkery, created interesting thread titles, and proved plenty of laughs. Some of the other candidates did have great moments but i feel that most of the contestants overflowed the board with threads and were given the nomination. Other posters are great also that weren't nominated. @Nutritious Quata' Water had an all star season. @MrSlyyy also had decent numbers too. And of course can't forget the obvious snubs like @Buckeye Fever and @BrothaZay . Lots of good candidates this year. :salute:

Who's willing to sway my vote tho? :sas2:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Lots of good candidates but I'm gonna have to go with @Big Daddy . He had an mvp type of year....
I think big daddy worked hard this season. Not to take away from none of the other contestants either. Big daddy gave us the nail fukkery, created interesting thread titles, and proved plenty of laughs. Some of the other candidates did have great moments but i feel that most of the contestants overflowed the board with threads and were given the nomination.

And I think that's all that should matter when it comes to determining who/what a Poster of the Year is, it shouldn't be a "popularity contest".

There are some nominees on the ballot who I literally cannot name one memorable thread by them from 2016 :dwillhuh:

It should be all about the body of work the poster has laid out for that year, and there isn't a single nominee that could put their 2016 body of work next to mine, no offense. Versatile, REAL, funny, original, organic.

If there is any disagreement, lay out your 2016 body of work next to mine and prove me wrong. :yeshrug:

Thread for thread, nobody outshines my 2016. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Lots of good candidates but I'm gonna have to go with @Big Daddy . He had an mvp type of year. While the fukkery of @YaThreadFloppedB! Is impressive and there were plenty of worthy candidates, I think big daddy worked hard this season. Not to take away from none of the other contestants either. Big daddy gave us the nail fukkery, created interesting thread titles, and proved plenty of laughs. Some of the other candidates did have great moments but i feel that most of the contestants overflowed the board with threads and were given the nomination. Other posters are great also that weren't nominated. @Nutritious Quata' Water had an all star season. @MrSlyyy also had decent numbers too. And of course can't forget the obvious snubs like @Buckeye Fever and @BrothaZay . Lots of good candidates this year. :salute:

Who's willing to sway my vote tho? :sas2:
Thanks for the recognition breh :mjgrin:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If @malcolmxxx_45 or @DrX dont win this site is bullshyt :scust:

@Kotal Kahn is hands down rookie of the year

nikkas really voting for some titties :shaq22:

A good juicy pair :shaq:

You really would rather have those 2 over me? :usure: Who took the time to tag you individually asking for your vote? Pretty sure it was the Pearl who cared enough do so. :jawalrus:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
You really would rather have those 2 over me? :usure: Who took the time to tag you individually asking for your vote? Pretty sure it was the Pearl who cared enough do so. :jawalrus:

I am a righteous man of god I will not be swayed by your bountiful bosom :ufdup:

But maybe an ass shot will change my mind:mjgrin: