The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Brehs

Aubrey solomans mom sent a 31 question questionnare to the schools he is taking officials with :salute: :salute:

The comments in mLive are starting...the idea that his mom would be interested in his education is somehow some prima donna shyt? I been killing fools in the comments...wtf

I remember another recruit's folks did this like 2 years ago. can't remember who. he did have southern on his list tho:leon:
glad to see folks care about the education part. it's not valued like it should be.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Brehs

Aubrey solomans mom sent a 31 question questionnare to the schools he is taking officials with :salute: :salute:

The comments in mLive are starting...the idea that his mom would be interested in his education is somehow some prima donna shyt? I been killing fools in the comments...wtf

Real talk. This is cool but I'd probably just stop recruiting him if I was set at DT or offer someone else.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Brehs

Coaches probably started doing the Juelz Santana gif after talking to his mom when she presented em with this :russ:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Arkansas unis for tomorrow

full-1.jpg

full-2.jpg

helmet-1-1.jpg

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Francium When is Mora going to finally be on the clock?

Next year. He's got a $15 mil buyout right now and UCLA is a state school in a state with a lot of debt. He's trash as a coach, but has done a lot for the program off the field.

However, the ways things are going, he could just resign. Best for both parties and there was a rumor of a fight in the locker room which he didn't do much to stop last night. the dude isn't a leader and shouldn't be a head coach at a power 5 program or NFL team. send his ass to the MWC or Sunbelt :snoop:

Last edited: