The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blackthoughts was leading 78 to 49 to educatedbrothafromthebank (3rd place) now educatedbrothafromthebank is leading 130 to 82 in past 48 hours :what:

and blackthoughts profile private now :what:

yall some clowns, straight up, let a racist get away with all his shyt this year for 10 fukking rep :what:

trust me when I say this, at the end of the day, that says a lot about you, that youll let this asian kid get away with all the racist shyt he talks for 10 fukking rep on a forum :camby:

@Blackthoughts is annoying as fukk but @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank never posts anything of merit.

Last I saw, @Blackthoughts posted a picture of his hand and seemed willing to do a ban bet so :yeshrug:

But I don't remember much about the apparent ducking he did of you so :yeshrug:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
@Blackthoughts is annoying as fukk but @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank never posts anything of merit.

Last I saw, @Blackthoughts posted a picture of his hand and seemed willing to do a ban bet so :yeshrug:

But I don't remember much about the apparent ducking he did of you so :yeshrug:

nah nikka that hand wasn't his....go back and look at the picture. He had 12/25 crossed out and put 12/26. Who the fukk gets Christmas day wrong :mjlol: that is the equivalent of getting new years day wrong :mjlol: He paid for that picture and had to have him go back and redo because he took so long. Nobody even agreeded to the bet and he still posted the picture. He had to get his money's worth.

20151226_201301_2.jpg

Just go back to that thread....you can tell he had something because he was so strong about trying to get him to agree with the bet :pachaha: nikka just gave up all hope and posted it without the other agreeing. @itsyoung!! knew it was fiverr right away :pachaha:

He is an asian from pleasanton ca

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
nah nikka that hand wasn't his....go back and look at the picture. He had 12/25 crossed out and put 12/26. Who the fukk gets Christmas day wrong :mjlol: that is the equivalent of getting new years day wrong :mjlol: He paid for that picture and had to have him go back and redo because he took so long. Nobody even agreeded to the bet and he still posted the picture. He had to get his money's worth.

20151226_201301_2.jpg

Just go back to that thread....you can tell he had something because he was so strong about trying to get him to agree with the bet :pachaha: nikka just gave up all hope and posted it without the other agreeing. @itsyoung!! knew it was fiverr right away :pachaha:

Time to create another lie cracka.

20160101_223611.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

20151226_201301_2.jpg

Time to create another lie cracka.

20160101_223611.jpg

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

@Blackthoughts with the new year haymaker.

All he needs to do is post a picture of that same paper with the Coli logged in as Blackthoughts on his computer in the background

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
black-kid-oh-snap.gif

All he needs to do is post a picture of that same paper with the Coli logged in as Blackthoughts on his computer in the background

but he wont...he can post all the pics he got from fiverr all he wants. we all know he is an asian living in pleasanton. This the same nikka that was trying to have phone sex with nikkas to "prove" his blackness. nikka got some christmas money from a week ago and is flexin on fiverr cuz he got some money to spend. Just wait until Feb 8. Thats the chinese new year. He gonna get some more money and prob find new ways to flex.

I think he posted 3 or 4 pictures in that other thread. He got a black hand on connect big whoop :laff::laff: everyone on the coli isn't falling for that shyt. We know how scared you were to say what type of phone you had cuz we was gonna get him to ping his location on the maps. He knows pleasanton is where he lives at

I offered to have a phone convo with anyone from the bay that question my blackness. Sorry if that's not enough.

:mjlol:

no one wants a phone convo with you, just take a pic

This is back when he ain't have no christmas money and this was his duckin and dodging excuse....now he got a black hand connect he feelin himself. :laff: Mane keep on going Mr. Wong. We don't believe you.

I wouldn't post a pic of what I had for breakfast.

this the same nikka that claimed he would never post of pic of anything let along breakfast and now he flexxin.....mane stevie wonder can see through this shyt :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
but he wont...he can post all the pics he got from fiverr all he wants. we all know he is an asian living in pleasanton. This the same nikka that was trying to have phone sex with nikkas to "prove" his blackness. nikka got some christmas money from a week ago and is flexin on fiverr cuz he got some money to spend. Just wait until Feb 8. Thats the chinese new year. He gonna get some more money and prob find new ways to flex.

I think he posted 3 or 4 pictures in that other thread. He got a black hand on connect big whoop :laff::laff: everyone on the coli isn't falling for that shyt. We know how scared you were to say what type of phone you had cuz we was gonna get him to ping his location on the maps. He knows pleasanton is where he lives at

This is back when he ain't have no christmas money and this was his duckin and dodging excuse....now he got a black hand connect he feelin himself. :laff: Mane keep on going Mr. Wong. We don't believe you.

this the same nikka that claimed he would never post of pic of anything let along breakfast and now he flexxin.....mane stevie wonder can see through this shyt :laff::laff::laff::laff:
Its over