The New Champions: HL WOAT and GOAT 2015

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Why am I so hated on here? The group-think is strong.
Lol, u hit one of the nails on the head in this post. U think people can't disagree with u because u are wrong. It's group think. It's them not understanding the complexities of geopolitics. It's this. It's that. Somehow it's never the common factor in all the interactions.... YOU :snoop:

For the most part people here agree and disagree on a lot. There's nobody here I agree with on everything but I think I agree with many here pretty often. When you agree with me on something, I question it.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol, u hit one of the nails on the head in this post. U think people can't disagree with u because u are wrong. It's group think. It's them not understanding the complexities of geopolitics. It's this. It's that. Somehow it's never the common factor in all the interactions.... YOU :snoop:

For the most part people here agree and disagree on a lot. There's nobody here I agree with on anything but I think I agree with many here pretty often. When you agree with me on something, I question it.
What are you talking about?

I never claimed to be right about everything, and i often apologize or admit where I don't know something.

And I'm cool with people disagreeing with me.

But i'm just fine resolving in being as persuasive as I can and trying to get people to see things as I do.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I never claimed to be right about everything, and i often apologize or admit where I don't know something.

But i'm just fine resolving in being as persuasive as I can and trying to get people to see things as I do.
Dawg, people just don't like you as a person. That's really it. You found a way to be the most disliked person in a forum based on arguing.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dwag, people just don't like you as a person. That's really it. You found a way to be the most disliked person in a forum based on arguing.

When will our champions be receiving their banners?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Your lack of self awareness is frightening. IT's almost like you have dissociative personality disorder. "That wasnt me, that was Emperor Bonaparte" :dahell:

Im not even going to get into it with you on this... you will claim u dont remember, and then when the posts get requoted u will put the thread on ignore :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your lack of self awareness is frightening. IT's almost like you have dissociative personality disorder. "That wasnt me, that was Emperor Bonaparte" :dahell:

Im not even going to get into it with you on this... you will claim u dont remember, and then when the posts get requoted u will put the thread on ignore :francis:
check my post history. tons of apologies and mistakes I cop to on here.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dwag, people just don't like you as a person. That's really it. You found a way to be the most disliked person in a forum based on arguing.
Yup. I disagree with him on some things but I also agree with him on some things. I used to defend him at first. I just don't like him. I tried to, but I can't. Nobody likes him. The academic-minded folks, the pseudointellectuals, the ignorant, the nerds and the jocks alike and all points inbetween...everybody just thinks he's a dikkhead. And he's earned it.

I finally just put him on ignore recently. I don't feel like interacting with him at all.

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
The HL WOTY title is by the present renamed as the Napoleon Award
I8BzP02.gif

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Let's all take a long-overdue moment to acknowledge and appreciate a man who has put in several years of worth of abominable, ghastly, god-awful posting.

Just as Denzel Washington was snubbed for the Oscar for several years until Training Day, this man his been criminally overlooked for his prolific ability to soil cyberspace megabyte after megabyte of digital excrement in the HL/KTL awards.

A man whose posts are usually devoid of logic and unhinged from any foundation of factual accuracy.

A man whose entire worldview is based not upon empirical reality, but rather if the disseminator of the information is a person or persons who he sees as part of a vast global Zionist/Illuminati/New World Order conspiracy to usher in global enslavement, or if they are "alternative."

A man who represents the tragic nexus of smartdumb niggology, paleoconservative neo-confederate cacology, century old Russian anti-semitic ducktales, and new age alternative medicine bullshyt.

A man who thinks every single mass shooting, terrorist attack, or killing of an unarmed black man is a government psy-op.

A man who calls people naive for believing that literally anything on the "MSM" isn't an elaborate conspiracy that defies the five senses, yet believes anything that comes from any jackass with a blog in his mom's basement.

A man who counters hard-hitting journalism and peer-reviewed scientific publications with copied and pasted lime-green text from random blogs with no links.

A man who claims that JFK got killed because he wanted to end the Fed's ability to print money with executive order 11110, when in reality JFK did the exact opposite; effectively ending the Treasury's ability to release silver certificates and giving that power to the President, and literally saying "Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function."

A man who thinks you can cure cancer by drinking herbal tea and that naturalnews.com is a legitimate medical resource.

A man who thinks young back men should be more afraid of infinitessimal amounts of flouride in tap water than trigger-happy cops.

A man who once suggested that Trayvon Martin's killing was part of a masonic ritual involving his dad.

The worst poster in HL of 2015....

@thekingsmen

Clap for him...

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Primarily because you are impolite.
oh no, primarily because he is disingenuous, smarmy and, most of all, condescending above his intellectual station. The latter of which is normally :mjlol: but ridiculously :what:when you consider his potential
influence on children and web noobs:ehh: