what?

boardwalk-1.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:whew:

Another great episode. Show has hit Its stride, running on full cylinders right now.

Gr definitely planning some demonic shyt. Gonna put those fake bodies in the peoples home or set them up in public.

Did anyone here predict that the GR were the ones who stoned their own member?

Chief straight up lost control. When i saw those shirts everywhere :ooh:

Whats the deal with the dog killer though?:lupe: anybody got theories? Maybe hes connected to chiefs father? :lupe: Is he the yellow king? :lupe:

@obarth now that the daughters gone you think chiefs gotta lolita situation with her friend? :shaq:
Yea I called that shyt right after I saw the episode

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They made you think they did?.....how you caught that?

Why would they bother searching for her and begging the chief to find her?
Because during the episode where the old woman was stoned, at the part where the cult leader Patti and the Sherrif's ex wife Lori were in the diner where Patti was telling Lori that that she cant have any doubt about their movement, and by explaining how the old lady, Gladys, kept having doubt and showing emotion over her dead son, Patty took Gladys on a one day getaway from the cult life so she could clear her mind the same way Patty was doing for Lori.. Gladys ultimately gets stoned to death... Patty never outright admits to Lori that she had Gladys stoned, but if you can read between the lines, it was a clear warning and threat and threat to Lori that she doesn't want to go down the same path as Gladys and she better get with the program or else she'd end up like Gladys if her faith in their cult wavered.. Patty went as far as to even say that having doubt would burn your soul to ash.. Remember that episode ended with Gladys going into an incinerator. Im pretty sure Lori picked up on the threat too, which is why she put on that whole show with the rape whistle in front of Patty later when the reverend was preaching outside the cult house

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Exactly. I was wondering why they bother searching for her if they killed her and begging the police to find who did it?...when they're the one killed her :dahell:
You gotta make it look authentic so the cops don't suspect you, breh. You never killed a bytch in the woods before?:dahell:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because during the episode where the old woman was stoned, at the part where the cult leader Patti and the Sherrif's ex wife Lori were in the diner where Patti was telling Lori that that she cant have any doubt about their movement, and by explaining how the old lady, Gladys, kept having doubt and showing emotion over her dead son, Patty took Gladys on a one day getaway from the cult life so she could clear her mind the same way Patty was doing for Lori.. Gladys ultimately gets stoned to death... Patty never outright admits to Lori that she had Gladys stoned, but if you can read between the lines, it was a clear warning and threat and threat to Lori that she doesn't want to go down the same path as Gladys and she better get with the program or else she'd end up like Gladys if her faith in their cult wavered.. Patty went as far as to even say that having doubt would burn your soul to ash.. Remember that episode ended with Gladys going into an incinerator. Im pretty sure Lori picked up on the threat too, which is why she put on that whole show with the rape whistle in front of Patty later when the reverend was preaching outside the cult house

Good point. I always get the feelings that Lori is the next Patty and Meg is the next Gladys cause you can tell that Lori is getting sick tired of her and didn't follow the rules like she does support to do like don't talk, just write instead of she's letting her angry, yelling, etc. Meg kept reminding Lori her family, daughter and husband. It seems Lori takes it serious about the GR things while Meg didn't. The scene where Meg told her that Nora f*cked her husband so Lori was like :yeshrug: while Meg was like :dwillhuh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta make it look authentic so the cops don't suspect you, breh. You never killed a bytch in the woods before?:dahell:

Lol, I understand that........

at the bold.......:merchant: Are you telling me that you have done that before?.......:whoa: I don't want to hear that breh. I'm not about that life.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Good point. I always get the feelings that Lori is the next Patty and Meg is the next Gladys cause you can tell that Lori is getting sick tired of her and didn't follow the rules like she does support to do like don't talk, just write instead of she's letting her angry, yelling, etc. Meg kept reminding Lori her family, daughter and husband. It seems Lori takes it serious about the GR things while Meg didn't. The scene where Meg told her that Nora f*cked her husband so Lori was like :yeshrug: while Meg was like :dwillhuh:
Yea, Meg lucky Patty is gone because she definitely would be sealing her own fate and would get found dead somewhere. I think Lori could become the leader and believes in the movement, but she wont be as sinister as Patty.. Patty was a nut job obviously from last episode.. I think Lori will still, lowkey, have feelings and emotions to her family but will try her best to keep it hidden.. And she will fail obviously :smugfavre:. I honestly dont think Lori is really about that life, I think she knows she's in too deep to turn back and doesn't wanna get found tied up to a tree stoned to death

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, Meg lucky Patty is gone because she definitely would be sealing her own fate and would get found dead somewhere. I think Lori could become the leader and believes in the movement, but she wont be as sinister as Patty.. Patty was a nut job obviously from last episode.. I think Lori will still, lowkey, have feelings and emotions to her family but will try her best to keep it hidden.. And she will fail obviously :smugfavre:. I honestly dont think Lori is really about that life, I think she knows she's in too deep to turn back and doesn't wanna get found tied up to a tree stoned to death

Maybe. Remember the scene where her daughter gave her a Christmas gift and she threw it away so was it because of Patty that she didn't want to get caught or she's about that :birdman: the rules?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Maybe. Remember the scene where her daughter gave her a Christmas gift and she threw it away so was it because of Patty that she didn't want to get caught or she's about that :birdman: the rules?
She was just putting up front for Meg like she didn't care about he family anymore.. Thats why later she ran back by herself and tried to pull the lighter out the sewer. Lori is down with the cult movement but I doubt she'll ever forget about or stop loving her family the way Patty psychotic ass wanted everyone to do

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was just putting up front for Meg like she didn't care about he family anymore.. Thats why later she ran back by herself and tried to pull the lighter out the sewer. Lori is down with the cult movement but I doubt she'll ever forget about or stop loving her family the way Patty psychotic ass wanted everyone to do

That's right, totally forgot about the part where she ran back to the sewer.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:Boardwalk fell off...your opinion is marginal
you're the breh, but.

:ufdup:

boardwalk has never fallen off.. it faltered slightly early in season 3 but regained its footing and finished really strong

it just doesn't get the hype of other shows but its been consistent quality throughout
it's a slow burn and may not be for everyone but it's one of my fav shows ever

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
you're the breh, but.

:ufdup:

boardwalk has never fallen off.. it faltered slightly early in season 3 but regained its footing and finished really strong

it just doesn't get the hype of other shows but its been consistent quality throughout
it's a slow burn and may not be for everyone but it's one of my fav shows ever
Boardwalks my favorite show on tv right now. Im so sad its the final season :to: