The latest news is making it really hard (no homo) to not go with a PS4....

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Dead rising is a huge jump in gameplay and Ryse is a huge jump in visuals. Forza is a smaller jump in both mainly because Forza 4 was so good. Killer instinct looks better than any other 2d fighter out there :ufdup:

Ryse = Looks like GEARS of War with better textures lmao ... Dead rising ..never been a graphics monster.. Killer instinct is free.. so ummm don't get ya hopes up its a give away..lol Forza 4 looks like what the 360 can DO..all the games on XBOX 1 looks to me what the 360 could pull off..im sorry but I think 360 was Windows 7 piff and Xbox 1 is windows 8..its a minor upgrade
:yeshrug:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ryse = Looks like GEARS of War with better textures lmao ... Dead rising ..never been a graphics monster.. Killer instinct is free.. so ummm don't get ya hopes up its a give away..lol Forza 4 looks like what the 360 can DO..all the games on XBOX 1 looks to me what the 360 could pull off..im sorry but I think 360 was Windows 7 piff and Xbox 1 is windows 8..its a minor upgrade
but you get to play in the cloudz

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Troll game serious :banderas:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Only thing left to be talked about is the controller.

I mean the XBox One's media capabilities and other features are impressive. But if you asked me to approach a random person on the street RIGHT THIS SECOND and tell them all about the features I couldn't name more than one or two......TV Guide with Kinect and ..... I don't know.

That's just the truth. The XBox One was sounding great in the middle of the hype machine...but now the PS4 is sounding more and more attractive.

- XBOT

All good Arby, we always got room on the team for one more bruh.

group-hug-o.gif

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Yes, because none of the games M$ is giving you is really NEXT-GEN, they all was projects M$ shifted and had pushed over and XBOX 360 could of ran all these games ... LOL that's why it isnt a JUMP in gameplay or graphics. IJS
:comeon: Ryse in its current could run on 360 :lupe: :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Only thing left to be talked about is the controller.

I mean the XBox One's media capabilities and other features are impressive. But if you asked me to approach a random person on the street RIGHT THIS SECOND and tell them all about the features I couldn't name more than one or two......TV Guide with Kinect and ..... I don't know.

That's just the truth. The XBox One was sounding great in the middle of the hype machine...but now the PS4 is sounding more and more attractive.

- XBOT
Welcome to the revolution, friend. :sitdown:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Heard sony held back some stock to fill up shelves this holiday season so you might not be ALL the way out of luck if you choose to go with the ps4.