The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
@Diasporan Royalty in here dapping anybody who disagrees with me :mjlol:

Even though he agrees with a lot of my arguments, his personal hatred for me is so strong he'll support any ol bullshyt that goes against me :mjgrin:

I got haters :blessed:

When are you and JB Gonna tool up and take a Tom joyner cruise to go takeover Africa breh?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My AA brothers and sisters get preferential treatment that is not extended to anyone else including when they fukk up:yeshrug:

Nigerians are the laughing stock of West Africa for their behavior and get clowned across the continent. Why you use them when talking to non Nigerians is beyond me.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm sick and tired of mf'ers using Nigerians as if they represent all Africans :francis:

Hell, a lot of Africans don't even like Nigerians

Nigerians even clown Nigerians lol

It's wild people use one country to generalize a continent with hundres of ethnic groups but cry foul when white supremacist use Chicago to generalize people in the same ethnic group of one Country.

:russ:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I'm sick and tired of mf'ers using Nigerians as if they represent all Africans :francis:

Hell, a lot of Africans don't even like Nigerians

Deal with it. They are the powerhouse of Africa in almost every aspect(except maybe stability) in economics, movies, music, education, and have the most people living abroad of any African country. They are very much the face and future of this continent.

And i say this as a Ghanaian who has plenty of Nigerian friends(and my first gf was one)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
When are you and JB Gonna tool up and take a Tom joyner cruise to go takeover Africa breh?

I've lost interest in Africa as a destination for anything.

My only interest in Africa at the moment is the relationship between African Americans and Africans - historical and present.

And what I'm finding is not good breh

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

My only interest in Africa at the moment is the relationship between African Americans and Africans - historical and present.

So you're saying that Africa only interests you if it benefits AAs. :mjlol:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Deal with it. They are the powerhouse of Africa in almost every aspect(except maybe stability) in economics, movies, music, education, and have the most people living abroad of any African country. They are very much the face and future of this continent.

And i say this as a Ghanaian who has plenty of Nigerian friends(and my first gf was one)

I ain't dealing with shyt. I'm cool with Nigerians too but they don't represent me or all other Africans. I will always be quick to point out this bs whenever I see it :camby:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
As if brain drain doesnt exist in America with blacks leaving lower class communities and running to the burbs instead of building up and creating strong holds on their old communities that sit in prime locations?
There are many successful African-American communities in the USA.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Lol breh Africa is not worried about coli postwr Raymond burrr. Black America is not even worried coli poster Raymond burr. If you were serious about building you would already be in the places you make threads about.