The Gonzalez Twins, the baddest pair of twins to enter a Basketball court

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
they are straight up dimepieces so I don't blame Aaron Gordon

definitely grade A wifeable p*ssy

he really won't find women that are better looking.....plus if he can get a airtight pre-nup he'll be set

I'd wife em on the stop. :whew:

I understand now how men wifed up women back in the day without hesitation. How can any man deny these beautiful women? :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
24276922425d11e2996722000a9f18fe_7.jpg

Her hair looks good in this one I reckon.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know I might derail this thread, with this post, but seriously how in the hell do parents raise their kids these days?:mindblown:

Too much damn freedom, these girls shouldn't have these suggestive ass pics on the damn internet.

Where in the hell are the parents, particularly the father, to shut down such shyt.

fukk is going on these days

Honestly breh their pics aren't bad at all, the most "suggestive pic" is showing is some stomach or wearing tight clothes, I've seen a lot worse going to Wal Mart.

The pics I've seen of them are as G rated as it can get in 2013, they don't have videos shaking ass, pics in their bra and panties, or with their legs open.

These girls are 17 18 years old their father can't lock them in the basement until prince charming Obama type dude comes to rescue them.

You gonna have your daughters other there dressing like this
Amish%2Bgirls%2B060.JPG

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps
Honestly breh their pics aren't bad at all, the most "suggestive pic" is showing is some stomach or wearing tight clothes, I've seen a lot worse going to Wal Mart.

The pics I've seen of them are as G rated as it can get in 2013, they don't have videos shaking ass, pics in their bra and panties, or with their legs open.

These girls are 17 18 years old their father can't lock them in the basement until prince charming Obama type dude comes to rescue them.

You gonna have your daughters other there dressing like this
Amish%2Bgirls%2B060.JPG

:comeon:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Good googly moogly :leon:

Aaron Gordon already investing into his future. Can't blame him at all. *follows both on IG*

Damn, something about a nice looking stomach makes me :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm no basketball scout or nothin but I'm pretty sure this dude will be in the NBA within 2 years based off that one video.

you ain't wrong

he's one of the top 5 players in the 2013 class if he was eligible this year for the draft he would've been the #1 pick

he's basically a Blake Griffin clone

2014 draft class is crazy

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:damn: if you met both at the same time how could you choose one :mindblown: its impossible

That's when u just gotta pull it out and pray one of them chooses. And if one does :lawd: .......I can't lie, I might slide into town for a game now. I know if this nikka Dez Briscoe see them, he will be going back on the reg. ask tyshawn :wtb:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
These chicks might be the two finest to step on a basketball court. They look damn near like models in some of them pictures. I guess i'll be keeping an eye out for Kansas nest season.