the goat supervillian of all time is

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I didn't finish reading superior Spiderman but how did Peter return?

His "essence" was still lingering in Doc Ocks mind, Doc subverted it, until Norman Osbourne styled on him and he finally realized he wasn't a better Spider-Man than Peter n finally let Peter have Spider-Man's body back to defeat Osbourne. BUT......recently Doc Ock was revealed to b still alive having transferred his essence into that green lab assistant robot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
latest

Nikka put so much fear into superman's heart..... :mjcry:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Dr. Octopus. Dude not only killed Spider-Man, but went the extra mile and assumed his identity lived Spider-Man's life better than Spider-Man did. His only downfall was Osbourne coming for his head n Peter/Spider-Man returning.
Yeah he deserves the top spot in the Spidey rogues now. Lmao my god marvel loves to hoe their number one character.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Brehs Doom became the one true God of Marvel comics..... I am pretty sure no one else is touching that.

And he was all up is Susan Richards' Guts and raising Reed's children in his spare time and when it was all over Reed fixed his face to thank him..... Doom is the greatest villain ever.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Dr. Octopus. Dude not only killed Spider-Man, but went the extra mile and assumed his identity lived Spider-Man's life better than Spider-Man did. His only downfall was Osbourne coming for his head n Peter/Spider-Man returning.
Yeah he deserves the top spot in the Spidey rogues now. Lmao my god marvel loves to hoe their number one character.
Doc Ock :mjlol:.. I loved Superior but Ock realized he was really inferior to Peter & Goblin sonned him so hard he gave the body back... He never even killed Perter, he mind swapped/imprinted, shyts been done a million times... His best feats were helpin Aunt May leg, or whatever & almost wifin the hot ass dwarf girl... Goblin ethered his whole career, clowned him verbally & the second he realized Peter was back he got shook...

Not even my favorite Goblin but Ock aint on that level of fukkery, remember Scrier?? Ock aint close to Norman...

Breh Im over 30 & aint gonna lie, I fukk wit this show... This the main dude will outright have you like :dahell:

"Even if you defeat me I will not be defeated because I will return & returning means I have not lost & in not losing means I have truly won so even if you stop me you have not completely stopped me so you failed, for I am Mojo Jojo"

:deadrose: