"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A young nikka might hit Buckhead tonight and ride around Downtown tomorrow to see what it's lookin like. Bout to be my most active weekend in a few weeks

EDIT: I see Foreign Exchange is gonna be at Terminal West tonight, might slide thru there instead

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I always sit on the swings. One time I fukked around and said wheeeeeeee while pretending I was 7 and at the park :skip:

Those swings gonna cause hella problems though. I saw a nikka get scrubbed the fukk up outside Bougaloos over some drama behind those swings. The boy Big Zoo from Boulevard & Racine had his coming home party from prison at that spot and I was in there with some of my people from the 4th Ward. I'm in there chilling in they section or whatever and some broads was on the swings right next to where they table was at and there was some drunk ass out of town nikkas from NY that was standing damn near on they table trying to talk to this one red bone that was on one the swings. These NY dudes was on some typical up north cocky shyt and I actually tried to diffuse the situation and went up to one of the dudes like "yo chill out, these dudes hood is literally 2 blocks down the street and they some real fools when it comes to drama". Ol boy looked at me on some shyt like " We from BK my nikka, we aint never scared". So I said fukk it and let it go. My dudes and them acted like it was over but unbeknownst to me they had already called some young boys from the 4 to come down the way and they was outside waiting on them nikkas. When the NY boys came outside like 3 of them got scared and they hopped in the car and drove off, but they left they other 2 homeboys. One tried to run into the Krispy Kreme and hide, but the other one got caught and got his ass literally beat under some nikka Charger. Dude was trying to crawl under the car and they just kept pulling his ass back out and stomping him. And I am sure that type of situation will replay itself over and over again. The way them swings set up in such close proximity to the bar and some of the tables its gonna cause some problems.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Those swings gonna cause hella problems though. I saw a nikka get scrubbed the fukk up outside Bougaloos over some drama behind those swings. The boy Big Zoo from Boulevard & Racine had his coming home party from prison at that spot and I was in there with some of my people from the 4th Ward. I'm in there chilling in they section or whatever and some broads was on the swings right next to where they table was at and there was some drunk ass out of town nikkas from NY that was standing damn near on they table trying to talk to this one red bone that was on one the swings. These NY dudes was on some typical up north cocky shyt and I actually tried to diffuse the situation and went up to one of the dudes like "yo chill out, these dudes hood is literally 2 blocks down the street and they some real fools when it comes to drama". Ol boy looked at me on some shyt like " We from BK my nikka, we aint never scared". So I said fukk it and let it go. My dudes and them acted like it was over but unbeknownst to me they had already called some young boys from the 4 to come down the way and they was outside waiting on them nikkas. When the NY boys came outside like 3 of them got scared and they hopped in the car and drove off, but they left they other 2 homeboys. One tried to run into the Krispy Kreme and hide, but the other one got caught and got his ass literally beat under some nikka Charger. Dude was trying to crawl under the car and they just kept pulling his ass back out and stomping him. And I am sure that type of situation will replay itself over and over again. The way them swings set up in such close proximity to the bar and some of the tables its gonna cause some problems.
:whoo:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I'm from Brooklyn and Ima still swing on them swings :pacspit:

I wish a mahfukka would tell me not too :birdman:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:ohhh: Good to know

Shout out to Mary mac's, some of the best Southern food I've EVER had :salute:

I dont know about best ever, but that Turkey and dressing w/ the broccoli souffle my nikka?
2424653_o.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@BocaRear and his fukkboy ghey buttsecks buddies got butthurt over that ether I dished out and ran a neg train on me. :beli:

:myman:No prob though. His girl gets her back blown out by the block like the heat in the finals.

I repped ya tho breh. I need the rest of my ATL brehs & Falcons fans to do the same :salute:

Any of y'all live out in Douglasville? I just got a promotion out that way trying to see what there is to do out there :patrice:

Falcons258

im pawgin' you stalkin' :umad:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I repped ya tho breh. I need the rest of my ATL brehs & Falcons fans to do the same :salute:

Any of y'all live out in Douglasville? I just got a promotion out that way trying to see what there is to do out there :patrice:

I'm a college breh that lives in Kennesaw. I think Douglasville is like the next county over. There isn't really that much to do in Douglasville breh. If I were you i'd look closer to the city. Douglasville makes Kennesaw look like Midtown.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm a college breh that lives in Kennesaw. I think Douglasville is like the next county over. There isn't really that much to do in Douglasville breh. If I were you i'd look closer to the city. Douglasville makes Kennesaw look like Midtown.

Yea I currently work in Kennesaw (and I live in Atlanta), but I've never worked that far west of the city. I'm actually in Birmingham visiting my Dad right now and driving past Douglasville I was like :huhldup: I'll probably just go straight to work and then go home

Falcons258

im pawgin' you stalkin' :umad:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea I currently work in Kennesaw (and I live in Atlanta), but I've never worked that far west of the city. I'm actually in Birmingham visiting my Dad right now and driving past Douglasville I was like :huhldup: I'll probably just go straight to work and then go home

Douglasville is on that :flabbynsick: for real breh. What part of Atlanta do you live in, and what would be the best spot for young professionals to live after graduation?
Kennesaw is :ehh:. The university and the Chastain/ Barrett/ Busbee area is popping (and the fine PAWGs are seriously down with the brown here.:ahh: Even the :flabbynsick: brehs are :eat:) But the rest is full of wack cornball :flabbynsick: middle aged cacs. :scusthov: