The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We get in the back and all the girls are hiding in the closet?? :aicmon: We tell them all to get the fukk out of here and go face that man! :leostare: He is walking thru the living room bellowing. KEISHA!!!!

We shoo them heffas out there and he is out there going off. . . But then he calmed down. The boyfriend told him that we are doing a orgy in here with 20 people. So he was a concerned uncle and he came to investigate.

He left afterwards. . Homie in the kitchen was balled up in the corner by the fridge. :snoop: The front door was in shambles. We placed it back up but it was no where secure. lol

We kinda get settled down again when their is a knock on the door! We all JUMP AGAIN! But its lil homie. The boyfriend. Out there in the hallway piping off about how we better leave. etc. . .

We had enough. We just got punked by ol boy. I open the door. . .As I open the door my one homie follow behind me with a drop kick right to dudes chest! :skip: Straight out of WWE brehs. It was beautiful.

Missile drop kick with some Timbs on! The other homies rush him and we rain blows down on this dude. :leostare:

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
We get in the back and all the girls are hiding in the closet?? :aicmon: We tell them all to get the fukk out of here and go face that man! :leostare: He is walking thru the living room bellowing. KEISHA!!!!

We shoo them heffas out there and he is out there going off. . . But then he calmed down. The boyfriend told him that we are doing a orgy in here with 20 people. So he was a concerned uncle and he came to investigate.

He left afterwards. . Homie in the kitchen was balled up in the corner by the fridge. :snoop: The front door was in shambles. We placed it back up but it was no where secure. lol

We kinda get settled down again when their is a knock on the door! We all JUMP AGAIN! But its lil homie. The boyfriend. Out there in the hallway piping off about how we better leave. etc. . .

We had enough. We just got punked by ol boy. I open the door. . .As I open the door my one homie follow behind me with a drop kick right to dudes chest! :skip: Straight out of WWE brehs. It was beautiful.

Missile drop kick with some Timbs on! The other homies rush him and we rain blows down on this dude. :leostare:

10-Drake-Falling-Degrasi.gif

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We literally Hurricane Katrina'd this dude in the hallway. :smugdraper:

After he took the drop kick to the chest and we all jumped on him Bad Hairline filled up a cup with kool-aid and dashed it in his face. We were mad as fukk brehs. We just got punked out in front of some girls and somebody had to pay the price. :shaq:

We left him in the hallway leaking crazy. We prop the door back up and resume talks with the females. Everything was really strained now. The door was flopping back n forth. We could hear the boyfriend in the hallway moaning. The girls were kinda freaked out. EXCEPT for the penny. Her and Bad Hairline were getting ready to damn near fukk in the living room.:hmm:

So we eventually leave . . .And I thought the saga was over. :laugh: Nope. Not by a long shot.

Part 2:

The very next day we hear from someone else on the ship that there is a big party at a high school gym that night. Now it was not a high school function. They just happened to have the party there. There was some reggae band and they served liquor n beer. :lolbron:

We get there and its just me and one of the homies from the night before. We walk in and all of a sudden the pretty boy homie from last night runs up to us!

Homie - :to: Thank gawd you guys are here!! I was so scared!!

Me - :sitdown: What the hell is up nikka?

Homie - :to: The skinny faggit we beat up last night is here and he has some goons!

Me - :stopitslime: Breh. There are now three of us. Unless he the chicks uncle here we are ok..

Well. We were not ok. We step in the gym. The pretty boy homie is scared as fukk. And I soon see :whoo: why.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We walked into a situation. . . . . First thing I see is the dude we balled up last night. He had on black pants and a black hoody. He walked past me hella close and ice grilled me up n down.

zmjfv8.gif
At this point I am :russ: When he got close I saw that his face was
picture-411.png

As I was chuckling at his face my other homie tapped me on the shoulder. . .And pointed around the room. It seems that the goons were indeed out. :merchant: Around gym I spotted at least 7 dudes :birdman: us.

So I am like. Lets bounce nikkas. . .BUT. Two other goons were chilling by the exit like :leostare: So im like fukkkkkkk. The one homie was like. . . There has to be another exit. . PLEASE:ohlawd:

We are looking around and while we are doing that the goons are advancing. We were vastly outnumbered. I now know how Cam felt at the Ruckers. :noah: The pretty boy homie flipped the fukk out. Started talking bout how he is not trying to fight today. . He runs to the bathroom.. . . .:ohhh: Why the fukk he did that I will never know. It looked like a dead end.

As soon as he broke out and started running to the bathroom the dude we left leaking points at two of the goons and they give chase!! :dwillhuh:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We walked into a situation. . . . . First thing I see is the dude we balled up last night. He had on black pants and a black hoody. He walked past me hella close and ice grilled me up n down.

zmjfv8.gif
At this point I am :russ: When he got close I saw that his face was
picture-411.png

As I was chuckling at his face my other homie tapped me on the shoulder. . .And pointed around the room. It seems that the goons were indeed out. :merchant: Around gym I spotted at least 7 dudes :birdman: us.

So I am like. Lets bounce nikkas. . .BUT. Two other goons were chilling by the exit like :leostare: So im like fukkkkkkk. The one homie was like. . . There has to be another exit. . PLEASE:ohlawd:

We are looking around and while we are doing that the goons are advancing. We were vastly outnumbered. I now know how Cam felt at the Ruckers. :noah: The pretty boy homie flipped the fukk out. Started talking bout how he is not trying to fight today. . He runs to the bathroom.. . . .:ohhh: Why the fukk he did that I will never know. It looked like a dead end.

As soon as he broke out and started running to the bathroom the dude we left leaking points at two of the goons and they give chase!! :dwillhuh:

i cant handle this nikkas storys imma get fired. but the cliff hangers breh they gotta stop!

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I watch:yeshrug: as my homie runs out of view into the bathroom and two goons run in after him. . . . I could do nothing about that. Me and the other homie had our own problems. :dwillhuh:

People were starting to notice that there was beef in the air and they started slowly backing away . . Until there was a perfect circle in the middle of the dance floor. . Like we were getting ready to start break dance battling or something.

It was me and my homie. And like 5 goons. There were a few other goons in the crowd dispersed around in case we tried a dip ( Cam'ron ) move. All they needed was a goonette with a whip and it would have been just like Double Dragon. :to:

We are prepared to knuckle up when we all hear yelling! Everybody pauses. . It was our homie in the bathroom. . What I learned later was that after he ran in the bathroom and figured out there was no exit. He turned around and the two goons were waiting on him. .

They advanced but homie had some jets. He crossed over the one dude and he tripped and fell. . But the other dude managed to grab him from behind. Thats when my homie yelled super loud and he pushed back hella hard and they went flying back and the goon cracked his head on the bathroom sink.

Pretty Boy homie comes
tumblr_lr89oeabyZ1qbg4qwo1_500.gif
OUT OF THE BATHROOM YELLING LIKE A BANSHEE

fukkKKK YOU ARGHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHHHAHA
And he jumps on he nearest goon! They start wrestling and shyt. All hell breaks loose. I take the opportunity to punch the goon nearest to me. I hit that nikka with a haymaker from my hip. The nikka stumbled back. put his head down. . Then looked up at me :shaq:

:skip: aw shyt. . . I glance over at my other homie and he is busy getting slammed on his head by two goons. :snoop: I recock the haymaker when I hear. . . .

WTF!! AIYO THOSE ARE OUR BOYS! About 30 dudes from our ship had just walked in. . :takedat: Fella comrades came to our rescue right in time. The goons started falling back and the lil fakkit who we lumped up tried to run behind the bleachers. We caught his ass and gave him a stomping of his life. I tried to kick that nikkas ribs in.

As we are leaving the bleachers. . . I caught a bad one brehs. :why: The goon who I hit earlier had somehow got out of the fray. And he was standing on the bleachers when I walked out. So he was ABOVE me. I am bragging to a fellow shipmate how they aint want it with us. . When. .

This nikka wall dives on me.

vega_wall_dive.gif

I never saw it coming. . He basically dove straight down and punched my head damn near off.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I watch:yeshrug: as my homie runs out of view into the bathroom and two goons run in after him. . . . I could do nothing about that. Me and the other homie had our own problems. :dwillhuh:

People were starting to notice that there was beef in the air and they started slowly backing away . . Until there was a perfect circle in the middle of the dance floor. . Like we were getting ready to start break dance battling or something.

It was me and my homie. And like 5 goons. There were a few other goons in the crowd dispersed around in case we tried a dip ( Cam'ron ) move. All they needed was a goonette with a whip and it would have been just like Double Dragon. :to:

We are prepared to knuckle up when we all hear yelling! Everybody pauses. . It was our homie in the bathroom. . What I learned later was that after he ran in the bathroom and figured out there was no exit. He turned around and the two goons were waiting on him. .

They advanced but homie had some jets. He crossed over the one dude and he tripped and fell. . But the other dude managed to grab him from behind. Thats when my homie yelled super loud and he pushed back hella hard and they went flying back and the goon cracked his head on the bathroom sink.

Pretty Boy homie comes
tumblr_lr89oeabyZ1qbg4qwo1_500.gif
OUT OF THE BATHROOM YELLING LIKE A BANSHEE

fukkKKK YOU ARGHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHHHAHA
And he jumps on he nearest goon! They start wrestling and shyt. All hell breaks loose. I take the opportunity to punch the goon nearest to me. I hit that nikka with a haymaker from my hip. The nikka stumbled back. put his head down. . Then looked up at me :shaq:

:skip: aw shyt. . . I glance over at my other homie and he is busy getting slammed on his head by two goons. :snoop: I recock the haymaker when I hear. . . .

WTF!! AIYO THOSE ARE OUR BOYS! About 30 dudes from our ship had just walked in. . :takedat: Fella comrades came to our rescue right in time. The goons started falling back and the lil fakkit who we lumped up tried to run behind the bleachers. We caught his ass and gave him a stomping of his life. I tried to kick that nikkas ribs in.

As we are leaving the bleachers. . . I caught a bad one brehs. :why: The goon who I hit earlier had somehow got out of the fray. And he was standing on the bleachers when I walked out. So he was ABOVE me. I am bragging to a fellow shipmate how they aint want it with us. . When. .

This nikka wall dives on me.

vega_wall_dive.gif

I never saw it coming. . He basically dove straight down and punched my head damn near off.

LMAO....I could read this shyt ALL DAY