"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Were they looking at Ralph funny at the end because Devoe is targeting him next?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Were they looking at Ralph funny at the end because Devoe is targeting him next?

Yup, I'm pretty sure he was on the bus.

I did not see the shapeshift by Ralph coming through for the save, like Cecile said anything is possible :troll:

The Thinker might low-key be a freak and wanted to see what it's like being a woman :leon:

His wife looking at him like :gucci:, until he gave her that blue magic :mjgrin: .

Ralph pretending to be the warden was :mjlol:, dude has a good power-set though :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yooooooo Davoe is wilding fam... ::laff: did all that to steal homeboys body then steal these 4 people's bodies and no he put himself inside of a white woman...

I felt sorry for Becky tho...:mjcry: did all of that and still got killed off there's like no guarantee the people whos minds he fukked up are still alive.

Roofied his wife cause she was pulling away...:mjlol:

Ralph has shapeshifting powers?!?:gladbron:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im confused too
So does the thinker have the other meta’s powers:dwillhuh:
Are all the other metas dead:dwillhuh:

He can still read minds after throwing the black dude’s body in the bushes:dwillhuh:

The chair was modified to let him steal their bodies and collect their powers. So yes he has all the powers of the metas he drained.