Reppin
Queens,NY
wadup central city, the name's Kid Flash
full

:russ::russ::russ:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Back shots 24/7 no pullout raw no regrets over the kitchen sink :banderas: :noah:

Ain't no team fap with her :mjcry:

You heard Barry in the beginning talk about what they've been doing the last 3 nights :steviej:

I'm glad Barry came clean in this episode about the whole future Iris death. I hate whenever the hero keeps a secret in order to protect/save the people he cares for, only leading to them being driven away. The team working together to prevent the death of Iris, transformation of Caitlyn does give the rest of the season major stakes :ehh:. I agree that saving Iris though, will lead to something else bad happening :francis:.

The cop hating on Kid Flash, guess he wasn't in the right color suit :mjpls:

HR being a wanted criminal :lupe:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Really liked this episode! Lots of Fcukery going forward towards the end of this season. What would be the most messed up part is after all the switching up of the timeline team Flash does, Iris still dies:mjcry::wow: I really think Barry would go crazy then which could set up some crazy stuff for season 4:ohlawd:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
iris was look rather yummy :takedat: and for some reason when she started crying i got a lil choked up :mjcry: i dont like to see my future wife like that :to:

ep was cool and i like how they're out to change the future. Of course its gonna backfire and someone else gonna get killed but hey thats just how it goes in barry's world :manny:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This niguh Barry still dont get that it's consequences for changing the future :francis:. Im not a comic book fan but overall this hero really messed up people's lives.

that's something that's impossible and Barry will see that.... you can not change the future.. events that didn't happen yet cant change because tadda ... they didn't happen yet..
all you will end up doing is making them happen

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Not after bounty hunter gypsy shows up ... he better go to earth 3

Just get the fukk out of Central.

Julian is still some how playing a role in Savitor. I bet that Savitor has his sister hostage in the speed force or something. Although that was the Zoom and Jesse story. Maybe, Savitor is his sister.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This niguh Barry still dont get that it's consequences for changing the future :francis:. Im not a comic book fan but overall this hero really messed up people's lives.
Its consequences for changing the past but the future is still fluid.
As long as Barry doesn't try to save his mom again we should be cool.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

They need to cool it with the time travel angle soon