"The Flash" Season 2 thread

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
We've been known this for months, breh.

The consensus in here has always been that Jay and Hunter are twins/doppelgängers of some sort with Zoom hiding Jay in order to maintain his identity.

The trailer however, indicates that Jay Garrick and Hunter Zolomon are completely different people with E2 Hunter doing the bait and switch on E2 Jay's life (i.e. They're not the same actor).

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
The consensus in here has always been that Jay and Hunter are twins/doppelgängers of some sort with Zoom hiding Jay in order to maintain his identity.

The trailer however, indicates that Jay Garrick and Hunter Zolomon are completely different people with E2 Hunter doing the bait and switch on E2 Jay's life (i.e. They're not the same actor).
:dame:

I said we been known because the producers revealed that shyt in interviews after episode 15. :russ:

I wasn't talking about speculation.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The Jay / Hunter connection (if any) is still up in the air though. I still stand by my twin theory..

I think its the same actor.. they just gave him long hair

As a side note. with the speed Zoom reaches he technically doesn't need the breaches to travel through worlds

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
The Jay / Hunter connection (if any) is still up in the air though. I still stand by my twin theory..

I think its the same actor.. they just gave him long hair

As a side note. with the speed Zoom reaches he technically doesn't need the breaches to travel through worlds

Nothing's up in the air, bih. After episode 15, the producers said that the Jay that "we" know is Zoom, i.e. Hunter Zolomon. Ain't no ambiguity.

The real Jay is probably that herb in the iron mask.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nothing's up in the air, bih. After episode 15, the producers said that the Jay that "we" know is Zoom, i.e. Hunter Zolomon. Ain't no ambiguity.

The real Jay is probably that herb in the iron mask.

I'm not disputing that.. I'm saying the connection if any .. remember Zoom "killed" a Jay and had a real body, there's a man in iron mask plus the Hunter we say in the park.. that's 4 physical beings . they connect somehow don't you think.. or you saying all 4 a just random people.. could be since he is a serial killer

there is still some type of connection. JAy didnt just pull that name out of his Ass.. (brothers. twins, cousins, or no relation at all)

edit: looks like he was in the electric chair probably when the particle accelerator exploded.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The Flash pretty much did their version of this with Barry and Iris
12936554_10153309402381923_574376855897931555_n.jpg

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I'm not disputing that.. I'm saying the connection if any .. remember Zoom "killed" a Jay and had a real body, there's a man in iron mask plus the Hunter we say in the park.. that's 4 physical beings . they connect somehow don't you think.. or you saying all 4 a just random people.. could be since he is a serial killer

there is still some type of connection. JAy didnt just pull that name out of his Ass.. (brothers. twins, cousins, or no relation at all)

edit: looks like he was in the electric chair probably when the particle accelerator exploded.

Nah. They pretty much said in episode 16 that the Jay that was killed was merely a mirage.

So far, we only know of 2 Jays: Zoom (aka Hunter Zolomon, aka Star Labs Jay) and the real Jay Garick.

Ya'll need to start paying attention and stop driving yourselves crazy with these convoluted theories. The show ain't that deep or creative.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. They pretty much said in episode 16 that the Jay that was killed was merely a mirage.

So far, we only know of 2 Jays: Zoom (aka Hunter Zolomon, aka Star Labs Jay) and the real Jay Garick.

Ya'll need to start paying attention and stop driving yourselves crazy with these convoluted theories. The show ain't that deep or creative.
The team assumed that was a mirage but in an earlier episode Zoom dropped the body of the "Jay" he killed back in his lair before taking his mask off.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
The team assumed that was a mirage but in an earlier episode Zoom dropped the body of the "Jay" he killed back in his lair before taking his mask off.
Yo, it wasn't a fake out. Just let it go.

After that episode aired, the producers CONFIRMED that Zoom was the Jay we know i.e. the one was was supposedly "killed". What more do you want? :what:

They are using the same storyline with the Reverse Flash from season 1 and so I don't know why ya'll are making all these incorrect assumptions.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yo, it wasn't a fake out. Just let it go.

After that episode aired, the producers CONFIRMED that Zoom was the Jay we know i.e. the one was was supposedly "killed". What more do you want? :what:

They are using the same storyline with the Reverse Flash from season 1 and so I don't know why ya'll are making all these incorrect assumptions.
Then who was the one that Jay killed?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The team ASSUMED it was a mirage.. We saw an actual body and Zoom said that complicates things.. So "Jay" is an actual person.

So far we know Hunter Zolomon in the Park, Jay/Zoom we saw and Jay who got killed....