"The Flash" Season 2 thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What's the word on that third show the CW was supposed to put out with Atom and Firestorm? I guess he won't be on it anymore? Or did they scrap the whole project?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
What's the word on that third show the CW was supposed to put out with Atom and Firestorm? I guess he won't be on it anymore? Or did they scrap the whole project?
_1443567660.jpg

Fourth episode description:
Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team look for another Firestorm match for Dr. Stein," The CW announced. "When the team meets Jefferson "Jax" Jackson (guest star Franz Drameh), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) has her reservations about whether Jax is the right match for Dr. Stein."

The union of Jax and Stein will also signal the end of their Flash tenure. Stein will be integral to explaining the multiverse to Team Flash, but once he does, he and Jax will take pride of place amongst the Legends of Tomorrow crew.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
_1443567660.jpg

Fourth episode description:
Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team look for another Firestorm match for Dr. Stein," The CW announced. "When the team meets Jefferson "Jax" Jackson (guest star Franz Drameh), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) has her reservations about whether Jax is the right match for Dr. Stein."

The union of Jax and Stein will also signal the end of their Flash tenure. Stein will be integral to explaining the multiverse to Team Flash, but once he does, he and Jax will take pride of place amongst the Legends of Tomorrow crew.

ah, I thought Stein was gonna take over the Dr Wells role of the team going forward...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Brehs I'm finally caught up...this show is fukking CRACK :wow:

So many Easter Eggs from last season :mindblown:

Jay Garrick :mindblown:

Zoom :mindblown:

CRISIS ON CW EARTHS :mindblown:

Wait I just realized something...brehs we might go to the 30th Century on this show :mindblown: