"The Flash" Season 1 discussion thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
How come Flash doesnt do those body/ass shots of Iris like Arrow does of Felicity? or of any females....

The girl who pplays plastique had a nice asshot earlier in them purple pants...:takedat:

JFTTviZ.jpg

XtAwaZ0.jpg

rQuY5vM.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I thought he was confessing too.
Yup... Then he pulled that heartbreaker move.

That's what she gets though. She knows gotdamn well he's in love with her ass

Why do they kill off every metahuman
To be honest, there's supposed to be a ton of actual meta humans and only a select few powerful/power controlling heroes and villains... Right?

And that Grodd ending :wow:

Got me geeking for next weeks episode

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 6th episode of the season that airs next week:

How do you fight a metahuman made of steel? Find out Tuesday on an all new episode of #TheFlash!

Back-up YouTube Link::

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Promo for the 6th episode of the season that airs next week:

Next week episodes looks great too. This is prob the only show i like with a weekly bad guy. I guess because with each episode barry discovers something new about his powers,and becomes more confident.
But this steel guy im guessing is a dc collosus knock off

Back-up YouTube Link::

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Flash made his voice sound like Barry White on a megaphone in a concert hall:youngsabo:

...running in water and up the side of buildings on a hundred, thousand, trillion:damn:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Part 1 of the Flash/Arrow Crossover Description
"FLASH vs ARROW"— Barry (Grant Gustin) is thrilled when Oliver (guest star Stephen Amell), Felicity (guest star Emily Bett Rickards) and Diggle (guest star David Ramsey) come to Central City to investigate a case involving a deadly boomerang. Excited about teaming up with his friend, Barry asks Oliver if he’d like to help him stop Ray Bivolo (guest star Patrick Sabongui), the meta-human Barry is currently tracking. Bivolo causes people to lose control of their emotions and has been using that skill to rob banks. Unfortunately, the superhero partnership doesn’t go as smoothly as Barry expected. When Oliver tells Barry he still has a lot to learn, Barry sets out to prove him wrong by attempting to stop Bivolo alone. However, when Bivolo infects Barry and sets him on a rage rampage, everyone is in danger, and the only one who can stop him is the Arrow. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) is furious when Eddie (Rick Cosnett) tries to get a task force to stop The Flash, Joe and Dr. Wells(Tom Cavanagh) agree the Arrow is a bad influence on Barry, and Caitlin and Cisco deal with a newteam in S.T.A.R. Labs.

Part 2
"THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD"— Oliver (Stephen Amell),Arsenal (Colton Haynes) and Diggle (David Ramsey) track down the location of a boomerang-wielding killer named Digger Harkness (guest star) but are surprised when they come face to face with an A.R.G.U.S. team. Diggle asks Lyla (guest star) why A.R.G.U.S. is involved but she defers until Harkness attacks the building, killing several agents and targeting Lyla. The Arrow joins the fight and gets help from an old friend – The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin). Harkness manages toget away and Oliver teams up with Barry again to find him before he can get to Lyla. When Harkness plants five bombs in the city that are timed to explode at the same time, both teams must come together to save the city.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Posted this in the Arrow thread.

Roy Bivolo is the Flash villain Rainbow Raider
uP5RJF7.jpg

Dude's costume is pure clown shyt.