The finest woman in wrestling...PERIOD!

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
th

th

ug0c573d.gif

th

trish stratus in her prime before she switched to being a wrestler is the goat female

:datculo:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
An unorthodox choice,but I ain't mad at you.:wow:
midajah03.jpg

Hands down the finest female to ever come down the ramp.
Real talk,...
No chick was badder.
Not whisper, torrie Wilson, Trish stratus, crystal, Layla, the other Tori, molly, woman, baby doll, missy Hyatt, ivory and Elizabeth.

None of them were seeing and nobody coming down that ramp fiyoiner than midajah.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
An unorthodox choice,but I ain't mad at you.:wow:
midajah03.jpg

midajah10.jpg

97bcfd55b3midajah.jpg

CHICK IS SO FIYOINE,...
You could get photos of any era in recorded history from oil paints to fukk'n digital and she is one of that bih's the fiyoinest in history type territory.
I know as far as whatever she is racial wise as far as not being black.
I only seen Bridgette b. As far as white woman be as fiyoine as her.
midajah09.jpg

Like real honest talk,...
Being real fukk'n honest.
Look I been with women of this level and was with a woman like this as the side piece at the time I first saw this woman, midajah and real talk,...
I looked to see who she was with on the internet.
to even see if or how in the hell I could ever get a woman like this and Michael ohearn was her husband then.
And the first picture I ever saw on the net is the enfamous horse and pony show pic with her and him and it was like you really gotta be a real life Jim lee rendition looking guy.
to get married to a woman like that and I knew it to be true because I was the other guy at the time to a real life black midajah type and was not getting past the hump of being just the other guy and not the committal. As my jump off was committed to a white cat just like this body type too. Now mind you he bought Tanya fake boobs and kept her laced. but I was smashing Tanya the fitness model.
Yet not able to get past the level of side piece.
So, I actually dedicated myself to lifting because the regular guy could get some from that type but you not bedding that as your committal.
So, I can be fukk'n honest that midajah and Michael o Hearn as a couple actually made me get in shape to be as good as possible to that aesthetic look.
All because I was not keeping those types of women like her as my actual lady and I was sick of being tanya's secret from haschmidt her committal and I was never being the guy this type of lady committed to.
So after that and I changed my look and aesthetics and mind state and actually did start becoming the guy women like this were now committing to and also being faithful to as well.
So I have to say midajah is the only chick to make me actually be motivated and use to make my actual committal level to this type change.
Like the sight of this woman made me do research train, get a whole new style of physique aesthetics and execute.
I ain't never seen no woman on wrasslin ever make me do that.
midajah visually does something to a man on a level no woman in wrasslin will ever do.
I can honestly fukk'n admit that, and for real if this woman don't make you motivated to grab some weights.
Then yousa busta FA real.

Art Barr

Last edited: