• 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• flabby n sick/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This isn't on Prime and I'm not watching that shytty link in the OP. Might have to just buy this because it looks good. Only $7.57 on Amazon. :patrice:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I nominate @flyry if he hasn't done one yet.
thanks breh.. i already did one a few months ago though. i still need to peep this flick tomorrow too

supposedly you have to nominated someone who reviewed it in the thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
thanks breh.. i already did one a few months ago though. i still need to peep this flick tomorrow too

supposedly you have to nominated someone who reviewed it in the thread

Oh, than I nominate @kp404 if he hasn't done one yet. And if he has, someone else needs to make the pick because fukk all ya'll then.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
lemme join this movie group too

i love this movie. gritty, well written, no cliche bullshyt.

cinematography is gorgeous. and like someone else mentioned, by the end of the movie you feel dirty and gross. movie is a 5/5 for me and i generally hate westerns

TheSwede

Rookie
Daps
Just saw this movie. Only interested in it because of Guy Pearce, great underrated actor.

Gave it a 4/5, I thought they could have explained more about the actual characters. Other than that, a different, violent & cool movie with great performances from everyone basically.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
finally peeped this.

visually it was :wow:

them sunset shots :noah:

the aborigine music was dope too

i started getting A.D.D around the 1 hour mark.

awesome cast though

i gave it 3/5 just to piss off @TheGodling but i'd prolly give it 7.5 mics

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The amount of flies in this made me want to cover the TV and myself with some damn Off! spray. :picard:

shyt was fire though. I liked how the film didn’t shy away from its brutality. Filthiness was on full-frontal display and it felt like anything could pop off at any given time. Many shots that were clear inspirations we later see in the Red Dead series. Guy Pearce legit looked like he could be a Marston.

The score itself is haunting. Reminded me of how lonesome and melancholic the back-half of RDR2 was. A very rough journey, but damn I couldn’t take my eyes off of it at the same time.

I agree with those who said it’s the closest to a Blood Meridian adaptation. It’s kinda funny though because someone later asked Nick Cave if he was going to tackle that screenplay and he basically said :whoa: .