The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
exactly the reason was blah blah paradox so everything is chaos now and some things are parallel and some shyt ain't. That's basically the reason. The movie was moving too quick to even care about anything. And the main character story about her kids and how we should feel for her character was laughable af. And I never seen anybody as useless in a movie as her boyfriend was besides saving some rando kid.

reason for the worms was simple doesn't need a fukking science project mid film for slow fukks

movie moving to quick.... again slow

main character loves her children that were killed in a fire.... but thats laughable

Husband stuck on EARTH wondering where the hell Shepard went, obviously is not a major role in the movie

no monsters and the majority of the movie taking place in space got morons mad

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
trash, utter trash
what a disappointment :hhh:

The only thing I like that j j abrams touched is westworld

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this was literally the worst movie i've ever watched that takes place on a space station. Not kidding. everything was derivitive. the only cool parts were weird eye and arm thing... they didn't even make much sense. and if it can be explained b/c "paradox! multiple dimensions and shyt" i don't care
it is what it is. i understand the times we in right now. this was some sick troll shyt right here.
this like back in the day your mother tell you "i found you some GUESS jeans on the cheap."
you waiting for them shyts and they end up being the bootleg jammies with the flower button! big ass GUESS on the back pocket all crooked.
:francis:

slapping the Cloverfield brand on some Space Balls shyt!
:beli:

they should be ashamed.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
reason for the worms was simple doesn't need a fukking science project mid film for slow fukks

movie moving to quick.... again slow

main character loves her children that were killed in a fire.... but thats laughable

Husband stuck on EARTH wondering where the hell Shepard went, obviously is not a major role in the movie

no monsters and the majority of the movie taking place in space got morons mad
I asked you to refute the plotholes not the things you liked. Like the fifth time you responded and just used ad hominems instead. So get out your feelings and answer that. They didn't develop any character enough for me to care. So I gave a fukk about anybody. Her exposition dump at the gas station was laughable also. I didn't care for anyone in this. I said her husband was pointless to the story..which he was... yet they kept showing him like something was going to happen and it didn't. He just saved a kid and was safe in a bunker. Which felt like padding for time. So break it down for me. When did the worms get inside volkov? And the missing gear piece? Because it happened off scene and went unexplained. No I'm sorry the explanation was blah blah the shepard and paradox particles alternative universe so chaos. Which explains it all right? See how I did that and not call you any names at all?

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it is what it is. i understand the times we in right now. this was some sick troll shyt right here.
this like back in the day your mother tell you "i found you some GUESS jeans on the cheap."
you waiting for them shyts and they end up being the bootleg jammies with the flower button! big ass GUESS on the back pocket all crooked.
:francis:

slapping the Cloverfield brand on some Space Balls shyt!
:beli:

they should be ashamed.
yup, but I'm still saying "God Particle" the original story was awful.

don't get me wrong, I'm sure they took some important shyt out to cram Cloverfield shyt in, but that movie sucked.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh they didn't explain shyt. Everybody just knew wtf was going on. Useless boyfriend on earth:"Where is my girl?" Some guy on the phone: "We don't know breh" the boyfriend "oh she must be in the paradox" I literally said out loud, what? Or how Everytime somebody broke away from the group to do anything they just died to the point it was a joke before the movie was over. Or when the ship attacked mundy twice with no explanation outside of we must be in a different universe......which didn't explain anything... Why did the ship eat his arm? Then him?

Being in a parallel universe doesn't explain the ship eating mundy, volkov face being fukked up in the mirror or him becoming possessed by worms then having ultimus prime lifeforce spark in his stomach or how the villian got trapped in the ship in their reality and nobody else showed up but her...The Movie was clearly something else before they shoehorned in the Cloverfield stuff and if you remove Cloverfield from it it would have been the wackest sci-fi movie ever and we wouldn't be having this Convo right now...And that ending.... LoL..... Movie sucked and no amount of put two and two together will explain the glaring plotholes.

Now that you put everything in perspective :ohhh:

It was pretty trash:sadcam:

We’re all watching through Cloverfield bias which is the only redeemable quality of film besides Gugu :ohlawd:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I asked you to refute the plotholes not the things you liked. Like the fifth time you responded and just used ad hominems instead. So get out your feelings and answer that. They didn't develop any character enough for me to care. So I gave a fukk about anybody. Her exposition dump at the gas station was laughable also. I didn't care for anyone in this. I said her husband was pointless to the story..which he was... yet they kept showing him like something was going to happen and it didn't. He just saved a kid and was safe in a bunker. Which felt like padding for time. So break it down for me. When did the worms get inside volkov? And the missing gear piece? Because it happened off scene and went unexplained. No I'm sorry the explanation was blah blah the shepard and paradox particles alternative universe so chaos. Which explains it all right? See I how I did that and not call you any names at all?

maybe you nikkas dont watch sci-fi movies. You want this movie to be 4 hours long?? I dont see what else you're trying to develop from each character thats not already in the movie. I dont see why the movie has to spell out every facet from you. how was the husband pointless?? its the main characters HUSBAND!! you want him to turn into iron man?? he also gives a provides human emotion through his presence on screen letting you know shyt is fukked up on earth
at the end when hes yelling to get in contact with his wife NOT TO COME BACK TO EARTH
Again this is a SCIFI movie on Netflix without notice.... you mfers are expecting toooo much
I dont need a explanation of how the worms got into Volkov... Once they turned that shyt on, after seeing the conspiracy video, all hell was gonna break loose
Any SCIFI movie that has ppl from all nations trying to save the earth....... you should already know whats gonna happen..... dont know wtf yall were expecting

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
maybe you nikkas dont watch sci-fi movies. You want this movie to be 4 hours long?? I dont see what else you're trying to develop from each character thats not already in the movie. I dont see why the movie has to spell out every facet from you. how was the husband pointless?? its the main characters HUSBAND!! you want him to turn into iron man?? he also gives a provides human emotion through his presence on screen letting you know shyt is fukked up on earth
at the end when hes yelling to get in contact with his wife NOT TO COME BACK TO EARTH
Again this is a SCIFI movie on Netflix without notice.... you mfers are expecting toooo much
I dont need a explanation of how the worms got into Volkov... Once they turned that shyt on, after seeing the conspiracy video, all hell was gonna break loose
Any SCIFI movie that has ppl from all nations trying to save the earth....... you should already know whats gonna happen..... dont know wtf yall were expecting
aliens, the thing, event horizon, gravity etc etc etc are some of my favorite movies if all time. And don't let me get into outer limit and twilight zone episodes all of these things were well done this movie wasn't. And breh the husband was there for the tie in at the end. They could have at least showed him fighting for his life or anything he was just driving and checking his phone and that's it. They didn't develop the characters so I didn't feel anything for them and not to mention they didn't explain anything. Saying "when shyt got crazy is why everything went crazy" isn't really a satisfactory explanation to a movie.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

You don’t need an explanation for his arm writing a fukking novel?