The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Showtime fukked-up not postponing this for the All-Star game like they did for the Super Bowl

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why nikkas don't regulate because of "respect". That nikka crew 3 deep in TOTAL. The fukk are you scared of? I woulda murked the old man and kept it moving,

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Emmet should’ve known some shyt would pop off sitting out there with van full of shoes

The minute he started making calls I said “this nikka ain’t about to go wholesale out in the open, is he. In Chicago?!? I know he-... :snoop:.”

And had his son with him on top of it. :snoop: How you a sneaker reseller and enough of a sneakerhead that you recognize everything in the garage, but don’t understand how many ways selling in the open with that kind of product could go wrong?

It’s 2018. He coulda put the Nike MAGs on the GOAT app and got their investment back off a single pair inside of a week. :camby:

Show is cool. But it doesn’t show enough understanding of the details behind the multiple threads. I could do the same breakdown for damn near every character on the show.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I still fukk with this show but it really got me going :beli:

Really you gonna sell shoes worth 1000s of dollars under a bridge? What did you think was going to happen?

Was all the shoes he was selling fake or just that pair? :jbhmm:

They really forcing that relationship with the lady boss huh? :mjpls:
I wonder why? :mjdrinking:

Why did ol'boy give the phone to the cop? :whatthefukk:
I wouldn't trust that mofo.

Daps
I still fukk with this show but it really got me going :beli:

Really you gonna sell shoes worth 1000s of dollars under a bridge? What did you think was going to happen?

Was all the shoes he was selling fake or just that pair? :jbhmm:

They really forcing that relationship with the lady boss huh? :mjpls:
I wonder why? :mjdrinking:

Why did ol'boy give the phone to the cop? :whatthefukk:
I wouldn't trust that mofo.

I think his partner/boss is the one that can’t be trusted and the cop is suspicious of him.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The shoe selling part of this episode was dumb and predictable as fukk.
yeah kinda expected for some fukkery to go down with that.

Show is ok, but its hard to see where its going with some of these stories. I can see th old man plot, but what is the point to these others?