The Black Feminist Starter Pack

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Vegans often have this attitude of moral superiority about "not eating animals" and behave like spoiled children in the presence of normal people with normal diets.

Vegans often are hippy feminist, or weak-willed men....

Vegans:
- Starbucks
- Macbook
- Thrift shop clothing
- Frail
- Yoga
- Bicyclist (though the bike is often vintage)
- Tattoo on wrist or clavicle
Did you see the thread with that strong black vegan dude? He didn't look frail or weak willed. I can't find it. But he's none of what you're saying.

And how does abstention make you weak willed?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Why would it matter what feminists thought? Most women don't even identify with feminism. Are yall really that weak that you would let less than 5-10% of the population bring down something that could help black people as a whole. Smh. Yall need bigger balls.

Y'all ain't gonna bring the black community down y'all just use white resources to slow down, but not stop black progress.
:russ:
Look at the Birth of a Nation fukkery that's been going on the last month. That's been a perfect example of black feminism in motion.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I meant American black men and American white men.

So American Black men are real men. It's just the women that are out of wack. Makes perfect sense... Sike.

The body is out of order because the head is out of order. There was only one person on that chart born AFTER the 1950s. That was who I was originally talking about in my post. I'm not trying to diss my ancestors. I'm dissing this generation of fakkits we're stuck with.

J. Cole was wishing he had Aaliyah and Sade Adu. Black women wishing for Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, and MLK to come back in style. We got Kaep though. Woke and fine.
I stand by my statement I think we have a shot. I do know that if there was an extermination order on only black men we might have a harder time because of what this thread is addressing. Also do we get dudes who are incarcerated in our army or can we free them?

Edit: if we're all functioning on a notion that white people want us all exterminated then we will win.

Edit, Edit: Is it only black men that white men want to kill or all blacks?

Last edited:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I stand by my statement I think we have a shot. I do know that if there was an extermination order on only black men we might have a harder time because of what this thread is addressing. Also do we get dudes who are incarcerated in our army or can we free them?
You think bw wouldn't help? We don't have uncles and cousins and lil bros and shyt I guess....some of us even dads that we actually love and plan on taking care of in their old age......... :ohhh:

Yeah yall can free the dudes incarcerated. Idk how yall would do it but crazier things have happened :yeshrug:. Like a Fort Sumter type attack

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You think bw wouldn't help? We don't have uncles and cousins and lil bros and shyt I guess....some of us even dads that we actually love and plan on taking care of in their old age......... :ohhh:

Yeah yall can free the dudes incarcerated. Idk how yall would do it but crazier things have happened :yeshrug:. Like a Fort Sumter type attack
No it's think black women like @gogogubari and @Elle Driver would help maybe even @CinnaSlim too. I wasn't addressing all black women, just the ones being talked about here. Unless you consider that all black women. And no I don't think black feminists would help black men. As far as I'm concerned they can be culled. If you're thinking of asking me what about the Bucks (those who glorify white women and hate black women) of the country , well we need bodies and Solider's we can promise them white women as rewards then kill them when the war is won. (We can kill Tommy up front though, unless he's able bodied.)

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
Y'all ain't gonna bring the black community down y'all just use white resources to slow down, but not stop black progress.
:russ:
Look at the Birth of a Nation fukkery that's been going on the last month. That's been a perfect example of black feminism in motion.

I was mildly excited about the film when I first heard of it but I don't support hollywood bs anyways. He should have went Indie and then his business wouldn't have been out on front street.

White wife. Doesn't see race. Doesn't talk about his black baby mother and in fact tries to pass his oldest daughter off as belonging to his white wife. Is working on the movie with a convicted rapist. fukk Nate. Read a book

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
No it's think black women like @gogogubari and @Elle Driver would help maybe even @CinnaSlim too. I wasn't addressing all black women, just the ones being talked about here. Unless you consider that all black women. And no I don't think black feminists would help black men. As far as I'm concerned they can be culled. If you're thinking of asking me what about the Bucks (those who glorify white women and hate black women) of the country , well we need bodies and Solider's we can promise them white women as rewards then kill them when the war is won. (We can kill Tommy up front though, unless he's able bodied.)
Cool beans.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
You didn't answer my question about black women. Do you see them all as black feminists?
I think most black women appreciate the fruits of feminism even if they don't identify as feminists themselves.

But no, I don't see all black women as feminists

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Just added Loneliness
357pytc.jpg

:whew:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand you... What am I deflecting from? How am I blaming BLACK MEN? I believe men in general support patriarchies. I feel like feminism is necessary in a patriarchal society 100% of the time. Who else will advocate for the "fairer" sex if we don't advocate for ourselves? We should expect men to initiate it? That's just like expecting white people to initiate things for blacks. We have to get the ball rolling, and KEEP the ball rolling. You can never be complacent when you're the under dog. You have to remain visible, sometimes annoyingly so.. Thats why feminists are so vocal. And that's why people that want to advance blacks are vocal. Anytime an oppressed group of people become vocal, it becomes an "annoyance" to the oppressor.

I brought up Indians to show how the world can be for women who have no rights. The whole middle east is out of whack.

And you need to stop being so insecure about these white men. I feel like MOST black women are not checking for white men.Statistics prove that. Yes we can acknowledge that some of them are attractive from a SUPERFICIAL standpoint but it takes more than looks to share a life with someone.

And as far as yall constantly bringing up white women in the feminism discussion... I have no words for that bs. I'm all for riding the coattails of white people as long as it benefits me. Black women were slaves too.. It should be ok for us to take a free ride every once in a while. Or do you think black women didn't profit AT ALL from white feminism?

And 98% of black society doesn't trust feminist? Idk where you got these bullshyt ass numbers from. If they don't trust us, oh fukking well. That doesn't make our cause any less noble. Mfers didn't trust Moses or God either. Was complaining and shyt the whole time he was leading them to freedom.

I'm not saying feminism should be the end all be all of black women. Honestly, separation from white people as a whole is my vision. Black feminism should be looked at as a way to reconcile the black man and woman. Or maybe not. Idk why yall feel like feminism is such a threat. Black feminism is a threat to what? A defunct patriarchy.

ETA: White men are ugly as shyt. They look like unbaked bread. Happy now?[/QUOTE]

bread-face.jpg