Martian manhunter

Who wins this fight?
Replace Spider-man with Vision and it's a tough call

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is magic still one of Superman's weaknesses? And is Thor still magic?

Yup, Superman is still vulnerable to magic.

Superman has more vulnerabilities than people realize. He has no defenses against Magic, high voltages of electricity and ultrasonics can harm him. Dude can be beaten to death if opponent is strong enough. Superman is also vulnerable to psychic attacks.

Thor should give Superman a good fight because of Thor being magical in nature, and Wanda should be able to take out Superman by herself.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read jla avengers comic. In that they use every member who was in both teams and the avengers lost. But you get to see superman lift thors hammer so that is cool.

And I'm still calling bullshyt on that Thor Superman fight....Wonder Woman's sword can cut Superman but somehow he's able to fend off an attack from Thor's Hammer? :martin:

Some of those fights where political as fukk in terms of who won and who lost.

They nailed Quicksilver vs Flash though:mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Diana actually knows how to fight.

Superman be out here just punching shyt over and over again and relying on his powers.
Superman knows krypton martial arts. But I was a firm believer that hulk should be able to beat superman but superman can outsmart the hulk.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Because Diana actually knows how to fight.

Superman be out here just punching shyt over and over again and relying on his powers.

When you hit like a Mack truck, there's a chance you really wouldn't feel the need to learn anything else. Writers forget about kryptonian martial arts anyway

them Avengers vs JL books were so trash.
keep my MARVEL heroes away from these bytches.
:cambyaiplease:

Jlavengers and amalgam were dope. It was marvel vs dc that was the problem

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Superman knows krypton martial arts. But I was a firm believer that hulk should be able to beat superman but superman can outsmart the hulk.

That Kryptonian martial arts stuff is just someone a writer added a long time ago, but it's something we almost never see.

The thing about Superman is if he used all the skills and powers he's been given over the years every one of his fights would end in seconds.

Hulk is stronger, but Superman should always been more powerful. If they're just trading punches Hulk is going to win, but Superman has super speed, heat vision, the ability to fly, and other powers. If he doesn't fight like a dumb ass he should be Hulk 8 times out of 10.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Kryptonian martial arts stuff is just someone a writer added a long time ago, but it's something we almost never see.

The thing about Superman is if he used all the skills and powers he's been given over the years every one of his fights would end in seconds.

Hulk is stronger, but Superman should always been more powerful. If they're just trading punches Hulk is going to win, but Superman has super speed, heat vision, the ability to fly, and other powers. If he doesn't fight like a dumb ass he should be Hulk 8 times out of 10.
Yeah that is why I had to admit it to myself. But then realized doomsday killed him and I remember writers ain't shyt.