Essential The Africa the Media Doesn't Tell You About

Daps
I haven't looked at much of this thread yet but imagine alot of the major African metropolis have already been posted so i'll just drop this

video kinda corny but it shows life for a middle-upper class Africans from Sudan...

Daps
Berbers are indigenous to the land dumbass

those Eurasian cavemen aren't real Berbers :pachaha:

native Berbers are black like these people

Berber30.jpg
Berber9.jpg

Berber10.jpg
Berber18.jpg

594337_berber5_jpgc159e40fe33851a00eba1aff8e55042c

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

No stupid nikka, there are different Berber tribes. All with different levels of African and European admixture.

Those pictures you posted are Tuareg people. Moroccans are much more mixed than Tuareg people re: French Montana :snoop:

Daps
No stupid nikka, there are different Berber tribes. All with different levels of African and European admixture.

Those pictures you posted are Tuareg people. Moroccans are much more mixed than Tuareg people re: French Montana :snoop:
mongrel fakkit...you just made my point :umad: .the sand cacs in your post are too diluted with foreign Eurasian Nenanderthal bloods to be true Berber muchless Africans

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
mongrel fakkit...you just made my point :umad: .the sand cacs in your post are too diluted with foreign Eurasian Nenanderthal bloods to be true Berber muchless Africans

Know how I know your a lame broke boy who gets no p*ssy? :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:nah i showed how stupid you were to post mayo cave dwellers in a pro Africa thread then you starting :cape:for them.helped prove my point along the way and looked even more stupid:win:

Using smileys to make a post funny is literally the easiest thing a person can do....so easy that even cave men can do it

and yet you somehow failed, lil gnat.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Berber30.jpg
Berber9.jpg

Berber10.jpg
Berber18.jpg

594337_berber5_jpgc159e40fe33851a00eba1aff8e55042c

The people in these images look like Tuaregs. Tuaregs are related to Berber peoples and are sometimes considered a type of Berber, but they are not Berber. The Ancient Egyptians depicted Berber tribes in Libya as being pale-skinned. Not all peoples on the African continent were as dark-skinned as Michael Jordan or Wesley Snipes. Although Berber peoples tend to be light-skinned, I find it strange to call them 'white', which is usually used to describe people of European descent.

Daps
The people in these images look like Tuaregs. Tuaregs are related to Berber peoples and are sometimes considered a type of Berber, but they are not Berber. The Ancient Egyptians depicted Berber tribes in Libya as being pale-skinned. Not all peoples on the African continent were as dark-skinned as Michael Jordan or Wesley Snipes. Although Berber peoples tend to be light-skinned, I find it strange to call them 'white', which is usually used to describe people of European descent.

some probably are but I know the kids are Siwa(one of Libya's indigenous tribes)...actually the Tuareg are the prototype Berbers but i'm interesting in hearing what you are basing that misguided theory on.....Being that Libya was conquered by Rome the pale skinned invaders called Libyans by Eurocentrics obviously weren't from present day Libya but probably were Romans or Greeks whom invaded Kemet through Libya's Eastern borders..

as proven by this Ancient Libyan black mummy the original people of Libya were black and modern Tuaregs are there descendants

furthermore there ancient Berber rock paintings throughout North Africa which clearly show the Berbers were a black people

santrance.jpg

13109561.jpg

sahara_paint.jpg

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
some probably are but I know the kids are Siwa(one of Libya's indigenous tribes)...actually the Tuareg are the prototype Berbers but i'm interesting in hearing what you are basing that misguided theory on.....Being that Libya was conquered by Rome the pale skinned invaders called Libyans by Eurocentrics obviously weren't from present day Libya but probably were Romans or Greeks whom invaded Kemet through Libya's Eastern borders..

as proven by this Ancient Libyan black mummy the original people of Libya were black and modern Tuaregs are there descendants

furthermore there ancient Berber rock paintings throughout North Africa which clearly show the Berbers were a black people

santrance.jpg

13109561.jpg

sahara_paint.jpg

Provide proof that Tuaregs were prototype Berbers.
The Ancient Egyptians fought the Ancient Libyans before Rome was a central Italian town and when Greece was mired in its ignorant poverty.
Those paintings were found in Central and Southern Libya, not coastal Libya - where the enemies of Ancient Egypt lived.
nmjccw.jpg

The Libyans are in the right,down quadrant of the above image.