Essential The Africa the Media Doesn't Tell You About

Daps
The next City I will post is Abuja The capital of Nigeria

The first African City that was built from scratch.

z9JTM2Y.jpg

rLtgyA1.jpg
YZoGY5O.jpg
EtdH1JW.jpg
SG0ELeR.jpg
y4ikj2E.jpg
n5xr7.jpg
6496753631_63498f12b4_b.jpg
aOixq.jpg
3201761457_6b4a5b44c1_b.jpg

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Im hip. My homie's sister got married this past summer. And the groom's (both bride and groom are Nigerian btw) brother was trying to cop some electronics and I told him about craigslist. Dude was literally :ohhh: at how "cheap" he was able to get some electronics, I think he copped an ipad or something for the low from some woman who needed the money to pay rent.

:obama: The wonders of social media. Just like that I found a couple Nigerian fb groups, Im about to start hitting people up to see what I can get them
Make a trip to Hong Kong. You can cop legit top end shyt for 40-50% less than NA prices. Apparently more than 40% of all south african phones go through here.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Make a trip to Hong Kong. You can cop legit top end shyt for 40-50% less than NA prices. Apparently more than 40% of all south african phones go through here.

Like what for example? Because I know people that buy cracked screen iphones and stuff here just so they can fix them and resell them in China. I have some trusted contacts in china I might holla at

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Like what for example? Because I know people that buy cracked screen iphones and stuff here just so they can fix them and resell them in China. I have some trusted contacts in china I might holla at
what you just mentioned is good business, but i was mainly referring to electronics, but it could be medication, applicances, anything really.. friend of mine copped a professional spec lenovo for seven hundred british pounds less here than what he would've paid back home. that's over 1100 dollars. if you really have the connects, this is some legit side income shyt that could become a real goldmine. just make sure your connects are airtight

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
what you just mentioned is good business, but i was mainly referring to electronics, but it could be medication, applicances, anything really.. friend of mine copped a professional spec lenovo for seven hundred british pounds less here than what he would've paid back home. that's over 1100 dollars. if you really have the connects, this is some legit side income shyt that could become a real goldmine. just make sure your connects are airtight

You talking about the Chinese ones? Oh yeah. I've been doing business with this person for over a year now. I've sent $x0,000 of dollars and haven't gotten scammed yet and this is using Western Union :lol:. And I'm Nigerian and one of my closest friends is from Ghana (he actually visited Ghana last summer and he knew I mess around with all these types of side hustles so he was trying to put me on, idk why I never really looked more into it)

@joeychizzle you know if you can ask him for the exact model of the laptop. Im going to check this out

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
every black person should take a trip to Africa at least once in their lifetime. srsly....

That feeling of not being a minority and everyone looking like you.....shyt touches your soul. :wow:

Different in what way.

The continent will have a much better position in the world and its citizens will benefit from it.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
You talking about the Chinese ones? Oh yeah. I've been doing business with this person for over a year now. I've sent $x0,000 of dollars and haven't gotten scammed yet and this is using Western Union :lol:. And I'm Nigerian and one of my closest friends is from Ghana (he actually visited Ghana last summer and he knew I mess around with all these types of side hustles so he was trying to put me on, idk why I never really looked more into it)

@joeychizzle you know if you can ask him for the exact model of the laptop. Im going to check this out
lol I'm Chinese myself (Hong Kong, not the mainland Chinese, we the more civilized enlightened type :myman:), and one of my closest friends is Nigerian, what a coincidence :ohhh:
the laptop in question was a lenovo thinkpad W series, fully specced. Macbooks are a sure bet for flipping though