That new Tarzan movie coming in July....

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
i made a thread detailing how a man can defeat a gorilla in close combat. you should look it up and educate yourself.
With this stipulation: He is not allowed to 'rush into my body' to knock me over. That really is the only way they can win and if you take it away, then i will come home with the victory. The win is either by knockout or by forcing the opponent to run away. Here is my proof that I can win: If he cannot knock me down, then i will automatically stay on my feet, meaning my boxing skills will be the deciding factor I have apocalyptic power in both hands. And of course, since I am a boxer of immense talent, my footwork is immaculate, so it's doubtful that he could even get a takedown to begin with. Also, with the kevlar suit, his teeth will be meaningless and his blows will only make me stronger.
:dead:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
But if an uncivilized guy who lives in the African Jungle and whose nickname is the "Ape Man" was Black, you'd still be calling it racist. :jbhmm:

The entire concept of Tarzan is outdated and he was probably created as some sub conscience manifestation white people had to show their dominance back in the day on some "See nikkas, we can run you and the land you came from" type shyt.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Cgzvy_pUkAEKHOP.jpg

Cgzvy6sUcAQDZNz.jpg

Spend money to watch White supremacy do the impossible brehs:sas2:

Is this a preview of Captain America beating Black Panther? Because you know they gonna nerf T'Challa something fierce.

Jew Hollywood has lost its mind. Stop trying to make Tarzan happen.

This is Gods of Egypt offensive. The only white boys in Africa stories that would be believable are on some jungle Raistlin or Grima Wormtongue shyt. But physically? No. Malaria would have ate his ass up if the sun didn't.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Jane Porter? Memories of one of the worst made movies of all time: the Bo Derek version of Tarzan.
Jane Porter is from the original novel. It's a character that exist in the fictional world of Tarazan. Anything outside of that is on the director, writer, and actors. I was just curios about who will be the woman lead role.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The whole concept is the foundation of white supremacy.

Romulus and Remus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is deeper than a movie ...

I havent gone to the wiki yet. Do they delve into the theory that she-wolf was ancient slang for prostitute? So some hooker takes pity on two little kids abandoned out in the woods and raises them as her own.

I'd like to know more about the Etruscas, from whom Rome stole everything.