Tell us about weird *** kids you knew in high school. I have stories.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i went to school with a dude that had a alien head like the movie aliens

th_37783_27720001e2_122_445lo.jpg

swear to god :merchant:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
There was a kid who was infamous for getting caught jacking off in the boys locker room in middle school too. Got picked on it for years, even as we were seniors.

There was a weird kid in high school who rocked a rat tail proudly and wore mismatching converse low-tops all through high school. Green on left foot, pink on right foot. No bullshyt, junior year he flipped and wore the opposite shoes till we graduated. I was the only one who noticed.
friend: Oh shyt, (kids name) got new shoes finally? :krs:
me: :heh: nah man, those the other shoes he's been saving for 2 years

Went to school with a weird senior who literally prowled on freshman girls and dude was the biggest herb, none of his classmates really fukked with him, he pressed kinda hard on one of my homegirls and she was complaining to me over the school email system we had, so i told her next time to tell him i was looking for him... dude ran to the schools webmaster and she had all the emails printed out and made us sign them as truth and told us that if anything happened to him she would go to the police :troll:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This was outside of school but we knew this kid from around the neighborhood that went to our school and this dude was nuts. We lived close to a really busy street and cars are always flying past there. This dude used to get on his bike and fly right across that street with his eyes closed while letting his hands go of the handle bars and scream to us, "no hands! No eyes!!" This nikka would do this EvERYDAY for like a week and everyday we'd tell this nikka a car was gonna mash his ass. One day like normal routine we outside blowing trees and here this nikka comes, "no hands! No eyes!!" And BOOM this white nikka on a dirt bike runs right into this dude :lolbron: bruh the sound that came from them two crashing into each other was :ohlawd:
This cracker gets up off his dirt bike ready to kill this man but as soon as he stood up he quickly fainted back on the ground. This little ugly mothrrfukker on the ground crying cause he broke his arm :lolbron:
Couple years ago we outside smokin and he comes up to us on his bike out of breathe. We don't ask him why he out of breathe cause we don't give a shyt so we chilling like its normal and out of nowhere a GANG of like 7th graders come around the corner and one of them screams, "there he go!!" Breh it was seriously like 18 of them. They all lookin like little babies and shyt compared to us. We look around like :dwillhuh: and this duck ass nikka's like, "oh shyt they found me!:damn:" And he clears it on the bike, straight took the fukk off. No bye, no nothing. Just gone. We like :pachaha: at this point. Come to find out he got into beef with this gang of little fukks at the park playing basketball :beli:
I don't know if they ever caught him :manny:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I probably was the weird girl to most kids. I was the school slut and practiced voodoo. No one ever said anythig to me though because i knew how to fight and they were scared i would hex them.

How'd you learn voodoo? Ever get into Santeria, Lucumi, etc? :ohhh:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Well yea....there was this gay boy in my class sophomore year. He was white, like 6"4, skinny and had spiked hair. I mean dog....he was GAAAAAAYYYYY. One day, Im in biology dozing off from boredom and he's sitting diagonally across from me and I just happened to look in his direction and this nikka's pants was riding down (no homo :birdman:), and he had on an orange thong :damn: This nikka was out here lookin like Manny from Degrassi :damn:

That image is still burned in my head years later :bryan:

Anyways, turns out Gay Matt wasn't such a bytch after all. He ended up beating the shyt out of one of the wannabe thugs and bloodying his head after stapling the dude's face with an office stapler a few times. That was the last we saw of Gay Matt :whew:

You see if, if most gay dudes was like that, they'd be acceptable.

It's the "Stop Bullying" "It Gets Better" bullshyt that makes them annoying.

I'm with Tracy Morgan.

Learn Karate and whoop a nikkaz ass and shut the fukk up.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was a chick in my history class named terricka,,she was weird a.f...like would just randomly laugh out loud weird or say stupid shyt trynna make the class laugh (on top of that she had a real deep voice). one day me and my girls hear her telling another classmate that her cat pissed on her fake ponytail, and she didnt have time to wash it off so she just febrezed it and put it back in her hair. that became a joke and i guess she ended up telling her mom who told the teacher. the teacher called me and my homegirl out the class talkin bout "do yall believe in God, you know He wouldnt be pleased with this, you are good girls, but if i get another call, I am going to call the police" me and the homie looking at him like:aicmon: really, nikka, really!?!?

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
In 1st or 2nd grade I went to school with two kids who were brother and sister and their breaths always smelled like they had just eaten sh*t like all of time :gag:

In 4th grade there was this kid who would give himself hickeys during class. :merchant:

Then in my sophomore year in HS this girl just randomly started beating on this other girl in the middle of class because she thought she was saying something about her when she clearly wasn't. Didn't even say her name or anything that remotely sounded like it. I was like :what: and she was acting really calm after she was done beating her.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
In middle school it was this slow nikka who used to walk thru the hallway doing spider man webslings.
In hs it was a white girl who was slow. Any time u snapped at her with ur fingers she went crazy n chased u til u lost her

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I got a few. This one cat got deep into Marilyn Manson's music and one day he showed up with his eyebrows cut weird and talking crazy shyt. He sat there at the lunch table cutting his arm and licking the blood. Had to tell him to keep it moving after that.

This other dude liked huffing glue and always talked about that he fukked two of cousins.

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This kid in my high school made Popcorn in the back of class with a Lighter and a bag of Pop-Secret. We just started calling him Popcorn ever since.

I still don't know how the professor didn't hear it, but we ate good that though

:popcorn:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
god damn bruh, where were your hands and tongue to help her out?

:snoop: at a bunch of dudes just staring at this thirsty broad

unless she was ugly as sin

She was ugly. I was making the :wow: face at it and how disappointing it was.