T'challa aka The Black Panther continues to bring cacs into wakanda.... update this nikka dumb

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
DAMN they made one of the best characters a bed wench.
More like Spider-Man an oil-driller. Every since Marvel brought him back, all his love interests are black/mixed women. They love showcasing wm/with bw. But bm like Falcon has no love interest at all :francis:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
I really enjoyed this film but the ending of BP really p|ssed me off! This fool really went to the UN and exposed Wakanda and their technological advances to the whole world knowing how these western countries stay with their expliotation and pillaging. Now's he's bringing bullsh|t to his doorstep and watch how his people end up being the majority of people killed in this next avengers film. Muthafuka shoulda stayed in the shadows or better yet, created his own AN (African Nations) governmental organisation. Fukk the rest of the world.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Took T'Challa getting damn near killed before he got off that :mjpls: HYON ish with other blacks :mjpls:

Meanwhile he's all :blessed::feedme: whenever cacs come thru to visit Wakanda :mjpls:

And if you seen Civil War he's also quite forgiving of cacs :mjpls:

But not quite as forgiving with fellow blacks :mjpls:

Interesting....:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
Yoooooo, nikka shaking his hand with white imperialists and welcoming them with open arms but would kill Killmonger in a heartbeat when he brought him the body of KLaue. I see you Disney :deadmanny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I wouldn't have allowed this shyt

Peter-Parker-and-Shuri-Tom-Holland-and-Letitia-Wright.jpg

yal gonna be mad as sh1t when they make her Peter's new love interest (he already had a thing for black chicks in Homecoming)

:mjlol:

I'm still mad over Rick and Michonne

fuk them cac writers

:mjcry: