Tariq Says Trump Will Start a Racial Holy War Against Blacks

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Black People did act but White and Hispanic America wanted Trump in and got him in. So take it up with them instead of perpetuating this racist lie that Trump's in office because of Black People.

To Tariq and all the people who DIDN'T act and who encouraged others to sit out:

Shut up. This is what you wanted.

For Black people that did make an effort:

Good job. Talk all the shyt you want.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fukc your hypothetical.

We are dealing with an actual.

MAGA is some Nazi shyt and your Black ass is the target.

But you think it's a stupid game.

13% of the population is STILL ONLY fukkING 13%!!!! Don't get mad at me the game is fukking rigged.... :stopitslime:

Also this is what the white people, white hispanics and color rainbow c00ns all wanted....
:mindblown:

You ain't gotta tell me shyt about Trump being Nazi I live in fukking NYC I know about trump's history and leanings perfectly well...:hhh:

Stop it...:camby: Trying to prove a point to me but fukk my hypotheticals about voting right??? :coffee: We're done here....

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
13% of the population is STILL ONLY fukkING 13%!!!! Don't get mad at me the game is fukking rigged.... :stopitslime:

Also this is what the white people, white hispanics and color rainbow c00ns all wanted....

You ain't gotta tell me shyt about Trump being Nazi I live in fukking NYC I know about trump's history and leanings perfectly well...:hhh:

Stop it...:camby: Trying to prove a point to me but fukk my hypotheticals about voting right??? :coffee: We're done here....

Been done. I am writing to people observing who might still be swayed by logic.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
To Tariq and all the people who DIDN'T act and who encouraged others to sit out:

Shut up. This is what you wanted.

For Black people that did make an effort:

Good job. Talk all the shyt you want.

You gonna take this up with White and Hispanic Americans (we've got a bunch of them on this board) or are you just gonna keep on attacking Black People?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

hPs7g.png

Swayed by Logic, but Numbers dont lie you dumb muthafukka.... :mjlol::umad:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
hPs7g.png

Swayed by Logic, but Numbers dont lie you dumb muthafukka.... :mjlol::umad:

In my reality we just had a Black president for 8 years.

Where was your conspiracy then? I guess they set it all up just for Trump.

It's okay to have a low IQ. Just have enough sense to listen to someone smart. That's the problem with stupid people, they are too proud to realize where they stand.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
you said they weren't racist :dwillhuh:

I said IF they weren't racist, OJ would be in jail, now.
Furhman lied on the witness stand, the tapes came out and he pleaded the 5th. When asked if he had ever planted evidence he pleaded the 5th. You don't plead the 5th on something like that, esp. if you're a cop.
OJ is serving a 33 year sentence for trying to get his own shyt back that he entrusted to white people.
Which is funny because the civil case was a 33 million dollar judgement against him.

OJ is in jail because he trusted white people

Oj deserves to be in jail for that dumb ass Vegas.

But, the Conhran team was building a case of distrust in the LAPD when dealing with black folks. Fuhram not only having said "******" before, suing the LAPD because he said he job was making him racist, etc. made the case for them, that the LAPD would try to set OJ up.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Lol the double speak is all you need to see to realize buddy is hustling black fear, black empowerment, black supremacy, and black cictimhood

You can't be on every side of the fence.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

It's okay to have a low IQ. Just have enough sense to listen to someone smart. That's the problem with stupid people, they are too proud to realize where they stand.

u72AGzC.gif

:mjlol: So your answer to it all is we've had barack obama for 8 years... Yeah real smart genius...

Let's just say that Obama Galvanized alot of young, multiracial demographics and fed them a whole lot of shyt the first time he ran. plus white people voted for him to based on shyt he was saying... Also take into account America just came off of george bush 2 which they probably got tired of the republican base who ran against him was fukking weak...

Map_CQcom_ElectionNight_NotFinal.gif

But you've figured it out, you're so damned smart... :troll:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

That's what I've been saying, and while both of you have valid points, black people are still 13% of the population of this country. That's 40 million. Then you have to consider those of the black population that were registered and able to vote out of men and women. Black people still largely voted AGAINST Trump by voting for Hillary at almost 88% of the black vote. Trump had the lowest amount of support from the black voting bloc...PERIOD. THE LOWEST.

White People are 70%+ percent of the American population at over 200 million. Even if every black person that would of been able to vote voted...Trump still would of won. The majority of them were sick and tired of seeing the Obama family everyday and knowing that a black man was Presiding over them. It triggered the racism in them and fear of losing numbers and relevance and privilege and power. So they voted Trump in to preserve whiteness first and foremost.

I don't even understand how and why people still want to attack black folks for not voting when you should be attacking white people for voting Trump in. Black people are such easy targets and subject to verbal, mental, and physical abuse daily so I see why it's naturally easy for some to blame us for a situation that doesn't make any sense to blame us for, while showing that conditioned respect towards white people even when they vote against your livelihood and when they actively show that they disrespect your existence.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
I swear I have BEEN saying this but they always ignore his vitriol towards his black callers. If a brotha is just slow getting to the point he goes on this "see this is what's wrong with nikkaz" tirade. If a black woman calls in it "let me see what you look like, what's your Instagram name" before he acknowledges the question. If a white calls in insulting him or questioning him it's "sir this and sir that".

Even in last nights episode when he was talking about OJ Simpson he was saying nikkaZ always believe white mommy and white daddy when a majority black jury got him off, we never believed he did that sh1t and that's why he walked. Are we talking about white supremacy or is he always talking about nikkaZ as he calls us for no reason.
Been rocking with him for awhile and like his information but you know iv noticed this as well. One example I hate the most is when black men call up he is always clowning them for they cell phone or being a drug dealer. On caller even pointed this out and he denied it. It's completele bullshyt. Nelly fuller, and the rest of the elderly scholars never did this

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Honestly bruh, it's over, Hillary was a shyt candidate that didn't inspire people. But then you'll say she won the popular vote by over 3 million. Which goes back to the original point of the system being rigged. Not everyone wants to be involved in that type of system.

You telling people that if they didn't vote, that they can't complain is the same as saying if go outside and didn't bring an umbrella and you get rained on, that you shouldn't complain about the rain. You can't guilt or shame people who didn't vote just because Clinton didn't win. Maybe the DNC shouldn't have cheated Sanders out of the nomination.

White men and women voted for Obama,who was running against a white man; then turned around and voted for Trump. What does that tell you? Hillary Clinton couldn't use her own husbands Presidency in order to win. She was just a shyt candidate plain and simple. Tariq Nasheed had nothing to do with her losing. He doesn't have that type of pull. Otherwise he would've been all over mainstream media catching hell for his don't vote rhetoric.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Also to to piggy back off what I said, listen to his ism show and how he talks to Chris and Sara. These are grown women black queens but he will say little slick shyt to them because his the boss:stopitslime:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Please don't forget that many people who voted for Obama, also voted for Trump.

And it's an unfair comparison IMO. Bush set up the stage for Obama to win in 2008 simply by getting us into three different conflicts in the middle east and the recession in 2007/2008. Obama also had John "100 Years War/Bomb Iran" McCain and Sarah Palin as his competition so it really made sense to vote for Barack back in 2008, which I did proudly.

Also Mitt Romney in 2012 had no chance.

Let's also be honest, Hillary was a terrible candidate so this election really was a "lesser of two evils" type scenario that led us here.
Trump had many things going for him in this election. I think his celebrity blinded people as well, you have to consider the section of Americans that simply voted for Trump just for "the fukkery" and because they thought he wouldn't win and cause they though it was a joke. Many Americans are just blinded by the media as well. We have a celebrity fascist in office. I could type out more but I have to run some errands.

Neither you or @ORDER_66 are stupid you just have disagreements. It's okay to disagree. Disagreements are NOT arguments though. It makes no sense arguing about things when you both essentially are drawing the same conclusion that Trump is bad news for this country.