Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Californication-Season-5-Episode-1.png
does this mean that all black men lust after white women and hate black women?:lupe:
newchristine-ecc151.png

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Black Men don't owe Black Women loyalty and are allowed to vocalize their preferences, too.
so by using using your logic, why do black women owe black men loyalty?
and FYI some statistics

Black and White

Robert De Niro and his wife Grace Hightower are a prominent interracial couple, shown here at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival.
In the United States there has been an historical disparity between Black female and Black male exogamy ratios: according to the United States Census Bureau, there were 354,000 White female/Black male and 196,000 Black female/White male marriages in March 2009, representing a ratio of 181:100.[21] This traditional disparity has seen a rapid decline over the last two decades, contrasted with its peak in 1981 when the ratio was still 371:100.[22]In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.[23]

The role of gender in interracial divorce dynamics, found in social studies by Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King, was highlighted when examining marital instability among Black/White unions.[9] White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage,[9] whereas Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period.[9]

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Black Men don't owe Black Women loyalty and are allowed to vocalize their preferences, too.
The thing is...they have an obsession with vocalizing their DISpreference for dark skin women.What other race of men go out their way to vocalize how much they hate a certain group of women of their race? *waits*

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so by using using your logic, why do black women owe black men loyalty?

They don't nor are we crying about it (unless they call on us for help) :manny:

The thing is...they have an obsession with vocalizing their DISpreference for dark skin women.

Do I have to pull up swirling videos where BW claim WM are superior to BM? :ohhh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The thing is...they have an obsession with vocalizing their DISpreference for dark skin women.What other race of men go out their way to vocalize how much they hate a certain group of women of their race? *waits*
black men are not the only ones who do this.
HT_malala_cover_jtm_140815_16x9_992.jpg

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Well if that's all you see then you need to focus more on the women as well

I'm not denying anything. It's just that she is pointing away from the women who add to this problem too
What you need to do is let me have my voice and opinion and have your own. You don't live my life or have my experiences of what I've personally witnessed, interactions and seen with my own two eyes.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
black men are not the only ones who do this.
HT_malala_cover_jtm_140815_16x9_992.jpg

Once again...the question was what race of men sh*t on their women at a greater extent than black men?Black men make songs,do interviews,rant on social media for the world to see how much they hate women who look "black." No indian man is making a song called "beautiful indian woman I bet that b*tch look better white." :unsure:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so what is the use for black unity then?

You can't make someone want anything. Enough Black men and women will work towards Black families and unity.

The swirling BW and colorstruck BM can do what they want (including voicing their preference) as long as they don't come to the Black community for help. Wenches and c00ns can get roasted for their behavior but they have no obligation to date Black.

Once again...the question was what race of men sh*t on their women at a greater extent than black men?Black men make songs,do interviews,rant on social media for the world to see how much they hate women who look "black." No indian man is making a song called "beautiful indian woman I bet that b*tch look better white." :unsure:

He said red not white :camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What you need to do is let me have my voice and opinion and have your own. You don't live my life or have my experiences of what I've personally witnessed, interactions and seen with my own two eyes.
I respect your opinion but the back and forth boys vs girls method rarely works lol.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

i feel you. im not measuring who does what at a greater extent, all i am saying is that this is not unique to black men alone. I would argue that the threat of death for gaining an education or not following mulsim practices is just as bad. They glorify domestic women and shame the others.

i am not trying to diminish what black men do to black women. all im saying is that this we are not the only race that is misogynistic.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Those women are in the mass minority.

And red and yellowbones are still Black people unlike White men.

And swirlers may be a mass minority but they create ALL of the shows catered to BW and yall support it so their footprint is much larger.