talk me out of smashin a co-worker

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
backstory, I'm just gettin out of a relationship that went left. it's fine I'm over it, but it coincides where I've been workin a lot of hours and dealing with other personal shyt, no fap,etc so I haven't been meeting nobody or goin out these past couple weeks and this co-worker is cute, not super special or anything but I know it's an easy layup. We've been gettin closer and I know that's wrong, I've dated a chick I worked with and it went bad so I know damn well I shouldn't even be entertaining this.

I need to think about other shyt, how do y'all stop thinkin about it. I can't go down that road :why:

Don't think you can get it until she says you can have it or you're about to put the tip in.
11721293954_9876d9a205_o.gif

Edub

Veteran
Daps
backstory, I'm just gettin out of a relationship that went left. it's fine I'm over it, but it coincides where I've been workin a lot of hours and dealing with other personal shyt, no fap,etc so I haven't been meeting nobody or goin out these past couple weeks and this co-worker is cute, not super special or anything but I know it's an easy layup. We've been gettin closer and I know that's wrong, I've dated a chick I worked with and it went bad so I know damn well I shouldn't even be entertaining this.

I need to think about other shyt, how do y'all stop thinkin about it. I can't go down that road :why:
Funny....I'm having a similar situation, not the same, but similar. I came to the conclusion that it's best not to TRY to make anything happen and just let it all play out.....be extremely bluntly honest about what you want out of the ordeal with the chick and keep it as fun and non-committal and unserious as possible. Make sure you are dealing with an adult mentally and emotionally first and foremost.....if you can check those boxes, enjoy ya life.:yeshrug:

AND ROCK A HAT:ufdup:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Not super special = when you smash, this person will hold on to you like a mf'er and will expect more for the simple fact that not many people or maybe nobody is chasing this person. So you think you'll smash, and after a while say it won't be going down like that. But it won't be that easy. So since you work together, now she has the power to FUKK YOUR LIFE UP. She can take texts to HR and say you were coming on to her, harassing her even.. Result: you're done, no more work, no more income.

It's an easy layup. No it's not. You THINK it's an easy lay up cause they are throwing it at you. But trust me, this is NOT an easy lay up. You'll land and sprain you're ankles, rip your achilles heel.. that's what this is:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

This is what's going thru her mind...:usure:

Reporting-Discrimination-to-HR.png