T-Mac retiring...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Fck TMac. Hes a real true life bytch ass niqqa.

I was in Vegas at Surrender, when I saw TMac walk in the club. He had just come off of his half-season with the Knicks, so I wanted to say whats up to him, thank him for injecting some life into our sorry state of affairs, and wish him luck wherever he went....As I was close to approaching --- his fckin body guard, fhag lover, whatever, punches me in the ribs HARD and doesnt say a word. I respond by chuckin my drink at him Drake style, and I was slammed into the bar, and kicked out the club.

TMac may have enough money to buy and sell me a million times over, but I am forever grateful that he will retire with the same amount of rings as me.

:salute: to Lebron James and heat nation for giving lazy eye the heisman stiff arm, when he tried to ride on the backs of real winners and reach for a title . I owe you brothas a drink.. :piss: TMac's career.....those weren't knee and back problems that fcked your career up, that was divine intervention.

Last edited:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

I was in Vegas at Surrender, when I saw TMac walk in the club. He had just come off of his half-season with the Knicks, so I wanted to say whats up to him, thank him for injecting some life into our sorry state of affairs, and wish him luck wherever he went....As I was close to approaching --- his fckin body guard, fhag lover, whatever, punches me in the ribs HARD and doesnt say a word. I respond by chuckin his drink at him Drake style, and I was slammed into the bar, and kicked out the club.

TMac may have enough money to buy and sell me a million times over, but I am forever grateful that he will retire with the same amount of rings as me.

:salute: to Lebron James and heat nation for giving lazy eye the heisman stiff arm, when he tried to ride on the backs of real winners and reach for a title . I owe you brothas a drink.. :piss: TMac's career.....those weren't knee and back problems that fcked your career up, that was divine intervention.

:russ:.... No offense man, but I can't cosign your vitriol, and that story is funny as fukk. When fans understand these dudes ain't ya mans and dem and most don't care one iota about fans unless it involves them getting something, ya'll won't be on some "ooh lemme go dap this dude up" ish and will lead to less butt-hurt feelings when ya'll get the gas-face.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That first year in Houston I thought our future was set. And the. The next 5 years happened and I just don't know. Ppl remember on the old site how hyped rockets fans was. We just knew our time would come. Atl sports fans low key remind me of rockets fans on the old site.

Ron Artest did more for us in one season than TMac ever dreamed of in the 5seasons withis. It's sad because I don't really blame. For one he was with Houston in his prime with a coach who thought it was still the 90's and a gm who couldn't get talent around him and Yao. If Morey was around TMac in his prime we would've been more successful.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:russ:.... No offense man, but I can't cosign your vitriol, and that story is funny as fukk. When fans understand these dudes ain't ya mans and dem and most don't care one iota about fans unless it involves them getting something, ya'll won't be on some "ooh lemme go dap this dude up" ish and will lead to less butt-hurt feelings when ya'll get the gas-face.

Dont play me fam....I wasnt on some groupie sht with him. I just wanted to show some love because Im a knick fan. It was really that serious that sht had to erupt in violence? Fck him and and his paper mache knee. Me and his boyfriend could have been seriously hurt, all because he wanna act like a hoe boy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I used to call dude a created player. So good but his body broke down and he lacked heart of ATGs.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me, he's been retired since that last injury ended his Rockets dream:ld:

But, at one point, he was neck to neck with Tobe:salute:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

I was in Vegas at Surrender, when I saw TMac walk in the club. He had just come off of his half-season with the Knicks, so I wanted to say whats up to him, thank him for injecting some life into our sorry state of affairs, and wish him luck wherever he went....As I was close to approaching --- his fckin body guard, fhag lover, whatever, punches me in the ribs HARD and doesnt say a word. I respond by chuckin my drink at him Drake style, and I was slammed into the bar, and kicked out the club.

Nicca....:laff:

I can't even....:laff:

It's the FIRST day a class, I'm sitting in here fukking around on the internet when I am supposed to be taking notes, most everyone else is paying attention....and you got me ready to BURST out laughing. Swear to god breh, took everything I had not to crack the fukk up. I definitely was smirking like a cheshire cat.

Stay up playa....:salute:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Unless you left something out what exactly does this have to do with T-Mac? His bodyguard was an overzealous a$$hole and you have an issue with T-Mac? I could see if T-Mac told him to do it or just sat there and watched but based on what you posted I am not sure what the issue is with TMac himself. fukked up story though.