Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i didnt say he did. and the way the horribly edited scene is made, the audience is left to assume he made the logos while also making quicktime videos. the guy is clearly unhinged and trolling at a rapid pace right now. dont drag me into further conversation with him please :smile:

i was getting something to eat you crazy fukk :russ: dont worry daddys back home to give you attention
Be aware you arguing with a guy that's defending writers that felt it was appropriate to have lex Luthor design the justice leagues outfits and present them via email. I don't think he's gonna get that GL should involved :mjlol:

:mjlol: blatantly lie brehs.

Dig a deeper hole and expose your idiocy further brehs :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
that was my last response to this nikka. suicide squad done pushed this nikka over the edge into crazy land to the point where he tagging me multiple times in 30 minutes cause i aint respond :dead: nikkas cant even take a break from this messageboard shyt to get something to eat :dead: this nikka really mad as fukk DC keep getting shytted on :mjlol: like to the point where i legit wouldnt be surprised if he started the petition to end rotten tomatoes, he is very heavily invested in this shyt :mjlol:
Say you're not going to respond anymore after you've been exposed brehs :mjlol:

Again.

Which is it?

Were you too fukking dumb to understand or were you trolling?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
i didnt say he did. and the way the horribly edited scene is made, the audience is left to assume he made the logos while also making quicktime videos. the guy is clearly unhinged and trolling at a rapid pace right now. dont drag me into further conversation with him please :smile:

i was getting something to eat you crazy fukk :russ: dont worry daddys back home to give you attention
You said it, I even checked myself incase there was some fixing going on. Just take your L and move on.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that was my last response to this nikka. suicide squad done pushed this nikka over the edge into crazy land to the point where he tagging me multiple times in 30 minutes cause i aint respond :dead: nikkas cant even take a break from this messageboard shyt to get something to eat :dead: this nikka really mad as fukk DC keep getting shytted on :mjlol: like to the point where i legit wouldnt be surprised if he started the petition to end rotten tomatoes, he is very heavily invested in this shyt :mjlol:
Sad
I just smashed this lo mein
Bout to roll up
And watch some old ass episodes of Topcat! :russ:

Homie too vexed for me.

I dont like all that aggression like that.
Its creepy.
May he find peace.
:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

6UTsrp7.png

AND THIS IS WHY WARNER BROS KEEPS fukkING UP!!!!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So they made the Joker a simp???? Really?? DC needs new directors and writers, ASAP.

It's not the WRITING, it's not the DIRECTING.... it's the constant fukking studio interference... :mindblown: WB trust nolan to make the batman begins thinking it wouldnt work... and it did because nolan knows how to write a fukking story, (but still cant direct a good fight scene... But i digress)... :lolbron:

They need to just create the roadmap, let the directors and writers follow the roadmap and do NOT deviate from the script... Do not make the editors cut out IMPORTANT information to the story, make it a cohesive story...

Marvel came out the gate because they have a fukking PLAN...

DC need to let Johns call a meeting with everyone write the fukking map and stand back and let it rock!!!