Suicide Squad hell to pay trailer

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo this movie was raw...:whew:

I love that they really gave Bronze Tiger some shine...:banderas: dude was putting the beats on everyone...:wow:

I wonder what the hell was he in jail for?!?:mindblown: Killing people in the govt connected to the league of assassins??? that's what you put him in jail for??
You should have been thanking him...:mindblown:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Tara strong is not good at Harley Quinn, they need to bring back the original voice actress.

Also :dead: @ steel maxum getting that jazz treatment.
o2LIdy.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yeah this joint was dope. Bronze Tiger was the MVP and obviously needs more shine.
I'm not filling the fact they gave Killer Frost pale skin, always prefered her light blue.
The ending was dope too, black breh got his due in the end :youngsabo:

shyt was dope. I'm liking this extended universe shyt they're doing,

Yeah they say this movie was in the same universe as Justice League War and Justice League Throne of Atlantis.

The way they explained Zoom's condition and connected it all the way back to Flashpoint Paradox was dope and had me like :ohhh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
out of the 4 (bronze, waller, zoom, savage) i wanted waller to get the card the most. reverse flash can have no definitive death, so im not worried about that. he’ll be back somehow. but ive always had a soft spot for those stricken w/cancer; even if she does kinda deserve hell.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Really liked it. No batman. No joker. I expected one of them but glad they didn't fall back on them.

So is the card reusable? Didn't entirely get that part.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I really liked this, although the shytted on my favorites (Count Vertigo, even though this isnt the younger version, ex-girlfriend Killer Frost, Bronze Tiger) and Harley was annoying but necessary.

It makes me wish someone would pick this up. They got about 30 years of great self contained stories that modern audiences wont know, if they retcon this ending. Just say this world changed with Flashpoint.

Ostrander's two runs
Keith Griffin's STUPIDLY underrated run, with Sgt. Rock, Major Disaster and Killer Frost
They could totally bypass the current blatant cashgrab book.

Then they could do a Secret Six run.

There's enough unused characters and groups (like checkmate) to where they'd never have to use major DC characters, and they could keep it bloody. Though it would be nice to see Bronze Tiger beat the shyt out of batman a few times.

Anyway, yeah. Props to them for doing Deadshot right. :salute:

4.25/5