Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
WTF with yall nikkaz b....

First: the crowd is the same stupid azz loop...after styles dropped his line dont you think a couple of crowd members would have went " ohhh my gawddd!!!!!, stysles is wildin',,,,yo he doing it now fam!!!!!" or some other corny sh1t concert goers say?

Second: I'm telling you dudes all they did was go in some audio program and used a preset reverb...I can tell because the quality is so bad, for those that don't know what reverb is: It simulates and trys to capture how something would sound in a given room , like a hall or a church or a stadium.

Third: You can tell that the vocals are not live, not enough variations in the tone.

Smarten up Coli.
This is something I didn't even consider. We should have heard some audience members saying shyt. We didn't hear anything but the audience in the background. Very, very suspect.

Unless Styles admits to it, this is most certainly a fake. And even if he admits to it, something is wrong with this file and we'd still need to find the actual track

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:wtf:

Where?

Point me in the right direction breh
Just read the past 5 or so pages. I did a bunch of analysis on this personally. It's in stereo (the left and right channels are different, when they should be the same if it came off of a phone, which is in mono), the audience loops, and others verified that they just put on fake reverb. It's a fake breh.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Could it be this was what started the rumor and not vice versa….That is just bizarre and hilarious either way, that is definitely the lox or impersonators….but who would do some shyt like that? That this is from 12 years ago or so….

really

All Star
Daps
:deadmanny: @ hoe nikkas actually being JEALOUS they never heard a lyric that actually did happen...:bryan:

I thought that was a female trait?:whoo:

On some real shyt... I guess I can understand.... It'd be like a wrestling fiend hearing a story about Andre The Giant fighting Hulk Hogan in a basement when they were 15.... "Bu bu butt..... there was no video of it.... It never happend"...:mjlol::mjlol::bryan:

I guess I can understand the envy somewhat.... Yall nikkas are TRUE hiphop heads... And to have missed out on a piece of hip hop history, has you feeling some type of way, so you just want to continue living the rest of your lives in doubt to make yourselves feel better..... Whatever helps you sleep at night:myman:

Lets not even talk about how the shyt happened in the pre-myspace era, where shyt really wasn't getting wild shared like that and shyt... I don't even know if Kazza was popping at the time...

Let alone the shyt was on a mixtape... Hell, probably a cassette... I think those shyts still had some legs around then...:bryan::bryan:

But what I will say is:

I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY MOTHER'S LIFE AND MY LIFE (GOD CAN READ) THAT THE LYRIC HAPPENED.... BECAUSE I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN fukkING 2 EARS....

Now if you believe me, cool... It's good you're accepting of reality.... If you don't, keep living your life in doubt, nobody really fukking cares...

The shyt went something like:

fukk rocking the boat
Shoulda road the boat (this is the only line I'm not 1,0000% sure of)
That's just one less bytch in a Rocawear coat

2 bolded lines are 1,00000%... non bolded line, 99.5% sure, but I wouldn't put my life on it, but it wasn something to that effect.

The shyt isn't even a big deal to me, but to see the denial and envy coming from nikkas keyboards is truly hilarious....:bryan:

Toast (I guess) to all those who got a chance to witness this special moment in hiphop history for themselves....:cheers::salute:

Rest of yall keep :sadbron:.... Nobody will ever give a fukk :ucku:

PS the bullshyt that was uploaded does sound fake as fukk... I didn't create this post based off that, I just now listened to that garbage. I don't even think that was the beat. The beat was (I think) over the "Jigga jigga that nikka jigga" beat.... Or some funky fast beat like that.

Last edited: