Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, you start getting into Bone Thugs too much and the running time could be infinite. People should be happy Bone Thugs were treated like a big deal in this film. I'm in agreement that they probably should have touched on Dre Day/Real Muthafukkin G's but maybe it will be in the rumored director's cut.

Oh and these box office numbers could be real good. I'm reading some articles with huge projections right now. It's just as I was saying when Furious 7 came out and crushed the buildings. This is a new day. A diverse cast is needed in Hollywood. I do not want to see cacs in all these roles. Done with the whitewashing. All the young actors in this movie should be making moves.. they killed it :myman:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Oh and these box office numbers could be real good. I'm reading some articles with huge projections right now. It's just as I was saying when Furious 7 came out and crushed the buildings. A diverse cast is needed in Hollywood. I do not want to see cacs in all these roles. Done with the whitewashing. All the young actors in this movie should be making moves.. they killed it :myman:

Man whaaaaaaat.

It's like Hollywood just doesn't get it.... intentionally.

We can't act like Black Folks always put up bread but alotta that reason is becuz on the BS gets greenlighted and it's usually always the same shyt in every movie. Muthafukkaz tired of that shyt. Everybody on both ends

No pun intended with this NWA movie tho.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
No shade on the daughter but what can she bring new to the table that Dre or Cube or Tomica don't have access to:dwillhuh:
I can understand why she hates Tomica I guess but she already admitted that she likes how the depicted her dad. If that beatdown scene didn't happen why would Dre make Suge look so dominate over Eazy with Tomika cosigning it. We know Dre and Suge are not friends

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
As everyone else said. This is a classic.

The first half is better than the second half.

And I was upset that they didn't do real muthafucckin gs and dreday.

Probably the first time I've ever said this for a movie that was already long but it could've been a lil bit longer. The first half is so fleshed out and the second half starts to feel like a vh1 flick.

Cube son was dope. Like it scary how much of his dad's mannerisms he had.

Really wanted to here "for the love of money" too :ohlawd: