Still :dead: at Em catching feelings over being booed at the 02 MTV awards

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Em is embarrassing if you're black and love hip hop.

fukk he got a du rag on for :why:

to get waves...

maxresdefault.jpg

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo eminem is a faq but please dont tell me this was an ACTUAL SOURCE COVER:russ::russ::russ::russ:

THis gotta be the most bias and reckless journalism known to man:mjlol:
I can't stand Em and Benzino spit some real shyt about him, but that era of the source mag was the most embarrassing shyt ever, truly took the respect out the mag and put the dagger in that shyt

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
lol you should check this out, it's a lot of rappers giving their opinion on Eminem's leaked racist tape. I think it's from a Source Magazine issue from 2004

http://nba-live.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12352&start=0

https://escobar300.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/eminem-vs-benzino-beef-revisited/

Crooked I:
I think the dude is an incredible lyricist, but if you're a racist, you get no support. if we support a racist, we cutting our own throat. if hes a racist like that, he gotta fall to the side. i want to seen on TV publicly apologising to Black women
:sas2:

Joe budden:
i don't know what the fukk is wrong with him. I love black women. you almost really do want to believe him, but that type of attitude really can't be excused, i don't care how old you were. i don't really know if it will affect his career, but i think he should apologize. i just hope he doesn't have those same views today
Typical Budden. :cape: for the womminz. I believe a :sas2: is also applicable here

Styles P (LOX):
he's fukking teeth should have been knocked out- thats my reaction. but all the black people who are SUCKING his cock should be ASHAMED of themselves. if it was a black ngga they would have killed his ass. I can't say something too wrong cuz he on my label. if he aplogizes, it'll be aiight, if not, thats fukked up.
:russ:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:

Typical Budden. :cape: for the womminz. I believe a :sas2: is also applicable here

:russ:

Yeah both Crooked I and Joe Budden are full of shyt, especially Crooked I

Look how hard he's :cape:for Massa Marshall here

Freddie Foxxx:
the bottom line is this: the fact that eminem is white haven't have any reflection ib gun being a dope mc. but hes definitely equal to Elvis presely in a sense that elvis only thought that black people were good enough to either his servant, or anything in a type of servitude for him. his goal is to do better than the people he stole from. at the end of the day, what else do you expect from a white man? i'm sure he used the N-word a whole lot times outside of this

Bun B (UGK)
when did he realize he was WRONG for saying that? when he got caught? its no way that song should have been still out there like that. no body shoulda gotten a copy of that. if he didn't want o body to hear it, he should have never put it on record, he had 10 YEARS to FIND that tape.

Both these comments went over a lot of people's heads :sas2:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Does he still rap about hating his nom and ex wife?

I stopped listening to him years ago

Also, has he came out the closet yet?