Stephen A #strugglelasagna

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Humble brag. :mjlol:

If paying for the idea of "the finest ingredients" doesn't matter to you, then just buy Ragu. You're wasting money homeboy.

And look at the first ingredient in both... and as with damn near everything when comparison shopping, the first ingredient never lies.

Ragu3.JPG

104178.jpg

Organic tomatoes and fresh basil with garlic

10% case discount - mixed cases encouraged

$7.99
Qty
Save for Later
Members Save 15% $6.79
Tweet

ABOUT

REVIEWS (0)

"This is, of course, named after the Ladies of the Night (Puttana) who originated this sauce. At first, I was reluctant to put the picture of my mom at the innocent age of 17 on the same label with this name, but I like it so much I'm sure she won't mind."
— Francis Coppola

Net weight: 26 oz.
Ingredients: Organic tomatoes, olives, organic fresh garlic, extra virgin olive oil, organic fresh basil, capers, sea salt, organic cayenne pepper and burgundy wine.

Let's be for real.

:usure:
huh?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Just saying the few extra bux matters. You're not getting puree. You're getting organic tomatoes, according to the ingredients. You're also getting organic fresh garlic... olive oil instead of soybean oil ... just look at the ingredients man.
who is your point directed to? pretty much have said the same throughout the thread that you can upgrade massively for a couple bucks
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/19436882/
he was in here acting like someone moving on from ragu and opting for a 5 dollar car of pasta sauce was some elite delicacy, which i was mocking

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
What's wrong with ragu? Y'all some fukkin connoisseurs in here. Ole i use my own vine ripened tomatoes from italy ass nikkas
It's that difficul for you to move a few steps down the aisle for better sauce? :mjlol: