Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Steph got 2 rings...both against LeBron

tenor.gif

giphy.gif
Not one Finals MVP :hubie:

Are we really playing this game where we saying Steph took his throne again :mjgrin:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Lol well he did have the top selling jersey:pachaha: And it goes both ways. Bron does the same thing like saying I'm watching something else instead of the warriors playing a marquee game. It's a rivalry so there's gonna be back and forth shots at each other:heh:
Not the same at all.. one is competition shot
One was during the finals and was a chess move..part of the game

The other are two consecutive shots one for publicity reason ..planted a curry fan with LeBron shoes just to throw them out.
This one ur like ok...that's still a chess move

And now mocking LeBron in kyrie presence to ride off the ongoing problems..that's how girls get together and emotionally joins their girlfriend to confront her man type ish... that's bytch made

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Not upset at Steph,but disappointed in Kyrie.This prick wouldn't have sniffed a nba finals without Lebron.

Btw,Curry's acting like a scorned lover.It's as if he's still in his emotions over getting his shot blocked by Lebron.
he 2-1 vs Brons in the finals I dont think he still cares about that block

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
"Hell naw I ain't forgot...I just remember what you told me, you don't want war until you got your money right...I got my money right, now I want war"-2Pac aka Makaveli

9545358cf4a307005b36a92f39f10ee1--hip-hop-albums-rap-albums.jpg

LeBron-James-Halloween-Party-STACK.jpg
That's competition...taunting...

Its The same as throwing the shoes..

The "dance" while kyrie is a bytch move... And really kyrie is the biggest bytch out of the bunch...
Handle ur shyt like a man.