Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kobe was the first person Kyrie called after the cavs won. nikka respect level for kobe is far above the respect for Lebron
Yeah that's probably because he plays right next to and sees LeBron everyday so there was no reason to call him you dumbfukk. Yeah lemme call LeBron when he's right here on the podium celebrating the chip with me. You dudes sound so fukking stupid with your wannabe Dr Phil psychoanalysis. :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Kyrie never liked Lebron I don't blame him

I couldn't imagine being around Lebron all the time..on the plane, in practice, in the lockeroom, team bus.
gotta deal with this nicca talking to you the time

offtopic tho:might as well fire Ty lue. No way he controls all these personalities like a thibs, Riley or Carlisle

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Jordan never got disrespected by his peers like this :mjlol:

We dont know that...... wasnt no social media around.

Think about the shyt Rodman and the Pistons, Starks and the Knicks, or even the Celtics wouldve done if cam phones was around in the 80's and 90's?

I'm sure for a fact if Twitter/Youtube and etc was around when AI crossed MJ up, not only would it be a meme, AI wouldve been on twitter talking that shyt.

Martha

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
True, but once he saw Kyrie eating up all the clock and dribbling in one spot he's gotta get over there and set a screen or something.

But yea people seem to ignore that play from game 3. Had time to get the ball back even if they missed.

lebron was wide open basically the whole time...kyrie just wanted to go into mamba mode lol:martin:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah that's probably because he plays right next to and sees LeBron everyday so there was no reason to call him you dumbfukk. Yeah lemme call LeBron when he's right here on the podium celebrating the chip with me. You dudes sound so fukking stupid with your wannabe Dr Phil psychoanalysis. :mjlol:

Duh nikka Who said he rather call lebron than Kobe. the person I quoted said Kyrie is one of those kobe stans. I agreed and gave an example of his kobe stanning by bringing how the first thing he did in the locker was call Kobe after the cavs won. Nikkas don't even respect Bron in the media. Get LeDevil dikk out your mouth and learn how to comprehend.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bet Kyrie don't even got Bron number saved even if he wanted to call him:mjlol:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
We dont know that...... wasnt no social media around.

Think about the shyt Rodman and the Pistons, Starks and the Knicks, or even the Celtics wouldve done if cam phones was around in the 80's and 90's?

I'm sure for a fact if Twitter/Youtube and etc was around when AI crossed MJ up, not only would it be a meme, AI wouldve been on twitter talking that shyt.

Martha
That's when Jordan was early in his career. There was enough media around when Jordan was late in his career and dude never got disrespected like this

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
They didn't NEED Durant... They already had beat Cleveland and was beating them thoroughly until the NBA took over and tried to make it interesting

Durant just made sure that dumb shyt was never going to happen again
so i take that as you being a dude that's ok with other dudes kicking dudes in the nuts to win basketball games. duly noted

foh

cavs humiliated the warriors in that finals. deal with it.

73-9 and no ring :russ:

and i was a bulls fan that year :mjlol: