Steph Mocking LeBron's Workout Vids While Kyrie Cheers Him On

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You responded to my post without knowing what you're talking about. And you're still not typing correctly. Just hold the L...
Are you fukkin retarded:heh: or are you lying :jbhmm: You said what's wrong with brons video right around the time we was talking about him posting the meek mill video. If you was talking about his actual workout video:comeon: I had already said we might have gotten mixed up but you was so into your feelings:sadbron: Go take that L as a Bron Stan that curry one upped him on this one:lolbron:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
we need this lebron next season ....
dm_120608_nba_lebron_top_playoff_performances.jpg

not that hoe ass passing to kyle korver version
Passing to an open Kyle Korver for 3 while you're up 2 wasn't the issue...

The issue was letting KD drain a 3 in his face (playing on his heels/too much space) and instead of coming right back at him he let Kyrie do whatever the fukk he was doing and blow their chance to take the lead.

LeBron should have have came right back down to score and take the lead. Instead he deferred to Kyrie and it cost them.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Are you fukkin retarded:heh: or are you lying :jbhmm: You said what's wrong with brons video right around the time we was talking about him posting the meek mill video. If you was talking about his actual workout video:comeon: I had already said we might have gotten mixed up but you was so into your feelings:sadbron: Go take that L as a Bron Stan that curry one upped him on this one:lolbron:
Fool I responded to this thread about a specific video. If I didn't at you then why would u assume I was following your side conversation.

Just stop

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Passing to an open Kyle Korver for 3 while you're up 2 wasn't the issue...

The issue was letting KD drain a 3 in his face (playing on his heels/too much space) and instead of coming right back at him he let Kyrie do whatever the fukk he was doing and blow their chance to take the lead.

LeBron should have have came right back down to score and take the lead. Instead he deferred to Kyrie and it cost them.

lebron didn't know kyrie was going to go full blown retard on that play...kyrie had a countless time to pass it back to lebron

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
The funny thing is yall rake this shyt way more serious than they do.

Nikkas all last year talked about how much Draymond and LeBron hate each other when they chill together all the time in the off season

How many off yall have ever Clowned around and joked on your homies/peers?
How can you not laugh at this shyt:mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The funny thing is yall take this shyt way more serious than they do.

Nikkas all last year talked about how much Draymond and LeBron hate each other when they chill together all the time in the off season

How many of yall have ever Clowned around and joked on your homies/peers?
Considering what's currently going on with Kyrie and CLE. People are going to feel this way about Kyrie in that video regardless.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
lebron didn't know kyrie was going to go full blown retard on that play...kyrie had a countless time to pass it back to lebron
True, but once he saw Kyrie eating up all the clock and dribbling in one spot he's gotta get over there and set a screen or something.

But yea people seem to ignore that play from game 3. Had time to get the ball back even if they missed.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The funny thing is yall take this shyt way more serious than they do.

How many of yall have ever Clowned around and joked on your homies/peers?

How can you not laugh at this shyt:mjlol:
fukk all that. We take this shyt serious breh :birdman: