Started Watching Scrubs Last Week

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I liked that Turk was committed and in a continually maturing and progressive relationship with Carla. It was nice actually seeing a Black male on television falling in love, getting married, staying faithful, raising his children, etc.

Plus Carla was the finest actress on the show. Turk won :wow:
she really was breh :wow: cant even lie before i fully got invested i used to just tune in for her :noah:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come to think of it, I just remembered that I ended up stop caring about J.D. & Elliot getting back together when I watching through the series, 2-3 years ago.

Bill Lawrence said he was the only one that didn't want them to end up together, the rest of the writers wanted them together.

"Scrubs" always had notable actresses as recurring characters who were love-intrests for J.D. and they were usually hotter than seasons 3-9 Elliot.
They always made fun of JD, but dude had a stable.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
When Dr Cox lost all those 3 patients one by one and broke down... bruh.... my soul burned and crashed for a week...

nikka was the toughest cracca on the show and his breakdown was emotional AF

l
HZAG6mS.gif
Powerful episode mayne. For a comedy to pull that off is really incredible. On the flip Greys Anatomy is a drama which tries to be funny and fails miserably trying to be cutesy and shyt :scust:
Scrubs were also the first to use The Frays "how to save a life" in this episode but folks seem to always want to believe Greys were being innovative and used it first.

To me they should've called it "Scrubs: Med School".
If I'm not mistaken wasn't season 9 called Scrubs:Interns ?
It's my all time fav show, there was too much I related to in that show like JD and his brother and pops that hit me.
My younger brother just finished his first year of residency and I'm more or less who JD's brother on the show was :mjcry:
Cox and Janitor were gold. Janitors animal fetish was :mjlol: explaining how to catch a squirrel :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Season 9 is okay..however by then, it really should've been called "Sacred Heart" and not Scrubs, no JD = Spinoff.

To me they should've called it "Scrubs: Med School".

The new season 9 cast were in Med School. Not interns.
Scrubs: Interns is a webisode series from ABC based on the comedy-drama series Scrubs in its eighth season, which originally aired on ABC.com ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrubs:_Interns

DONCIC

All Star
Daps

JD always had the greatest daydreams :mjlol:

If I had to choose my top episode, it would probably be the musical one where the cast sang a bunch of songs. So good :ohlawd:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Powerful episode mayne. For a comedy to pull that off is really incredible. On the flip Greys Anatomy is a drama which tries to be funny and fails miserably trying to be cutesy and shyt :scust:
Scrubs were also the first to use The Frays "how to save a life" in this episode but folks seem to always want to believe Greys were being innovative and used it first.

It's my all time fav show, there was too much I related to in that show like JD and his brother and pops that hit me.
My younger brother just finished his first year of residency and I'm more or less who JD's brother on the show was :mjcry:
Cox and Janitor were gold. Janitors animal fetish was :mjlol: explaining how to catch a squirrel :russ:

Cox's break down episode is my favorite.

Great balance of drama and comedy.

I was in the hospital once and asked the doctor who got it right, "House, M*A*S*H*, or Scrubs?"

He looked at me like I was fukking with him.

He said, "Scrubs. I know it can be silly at times but there's actually good medicine on there."