Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

you dudes needs to give up on Finn and just look forward to Donald Glover as young Lando. Finn is a simp, powerless sidekick
Truth is if Boyega wasn't in the role and it was a shyt actor I wouldn't give a damn. The fact they have a good actor is why I hope they don't continue dropping the ball. I just don't believe Rian will do that so I have hope..

But yes Glover as Lando looks like the one. :wow: Lord/Miller are legit :ehh:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Don't know what kind of out of body experience some of you were expecting with this... but it was never going to measure up to the TFA teasers no matter how good it was and I don't think I need to tell you why.

The novelty of Star Wars finally being back is gone now, this was a just a taste of what's to come. You already know they aren't even close to showing their full hand at this point.

I'm fine with this as a teaser. I didn't need anything mind blowing.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Don't know what kind of out of body experience some of you were expecting with this... but it was never going to measure up to the TFA teasers no matter how good it was and I don't think I need to tell you why.

The novelty of Star Wars finally being back is gone now, this was a just a taste of what's to come. You already know they aren't even close to showing their full hand at this point.

well good

cause it was a teaser

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's amazing how Finn is such a barometer for the enjoyment of this new trilogy in thecoli :wow:

I like teasers like this one, I'm gonna be hyped as fukk regardless for this movie so little reminders that show very little is enough for me :obama:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
People already whining about Finn like they're going to show him running around in the first teaser that just reiterates where everybody is :heh:

People complaining that the teaser isn't teasing enough...then we'll get the "they're showing too much!" :bryan: when the trailers hit

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This was better than the TFA teasers when watching them head to head. People were just hyped over seeing the Falcon and seeing Han. Otherwise, only the last trailer was good in retrospect. This is a much better starting point. Damn on Boyega but they had to show that shot. Basically they showed us people doing what we last saw them doing and no more as to not give away plot, and lot of action in battles to sell new toys. Luke's last line was the real revelation and tease. In case we forgot, that's what a teaser is supposed to do.